• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Insomniac's Spider-Man

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I think it looks fun but I rather another superhero get the leg up besides Spider-man and Batman so im not as excited as other people are.

But once new trailers and footage I'd probably be as excited as other peoples

Reactions: Jak

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I think it looks fun but I rather another superhero get the leg up besides Spider-man and Batman so im not as excited as other people are.
I echo this sentiment. Though it does look interesting to keep an eye on.

Wonder what the plot will be about...

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
giphy.gif

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I hope it'll do what previous Spider-Man games have done best, and that's pull from the bountiful well of villains. Not just obvious ones like Venom, Ock, or either Goblins, but the more obscure ones as well, like the Vulture, Mysterio, Sandman, and especially Black Cat.

Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions, and Amazing all did that really well. I really hope Insomniac continues that trend.

Aurelius

Haha! I've seen people b---- about his new cotume! My question is who the f---- wears his default costume?!?! F.Y.I. this question is aimed at the people who have been around Spider man games since 2000. I'm not dissing my fellow old schoolers.

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Haha! I've seen people b---- about his new cotume! My question is who the f---- wears his default costume?!?! F.Y.I. this question is aimed at the people who have been around Spider man games since 2000. I'm not dissing my fellow old schoolers.
If fate is kind, I'll be able to run around as Spider-Man 2099 and Armored Spider-Man in this game.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
this looks a lot like a more polished version of TASM2 movie tie-in game. but i had a lot of fun with that game, so i'm sure i'll enjoy this one as well if it turns out like i think it will. although, i totally agree with @Z218. it would be nice to play as someone else other than spider-man and batman. perhaps superman, or iron man can get a shot (a proper one at least)?

minor nit pick...what's up with the costume? it looks way too overdesigned imo

Top Bottom