• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Imma Crip...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I fell and twisted my ankle the other day after falling off of a huge curb. I'm in Austin, Texas right now around the Round Rock area and there are alot of hills and curbs are VERY deep. I landed on the side of my right foot and heard a LOUD crack and I was like, "Oh crap!" It didn't really hurt at first until a few minutes later and when I realized my foot was swollen, bruised and I kinda walked on it to see.

I'm now wearing a foot brace that looks like a big'ol boot with straps and I walk like a penguin.

Has anyone else had a bodily injury or broken bones? Feel free to share your experiences.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Sorry to hear about that.

I fell off a chair and broke my wrist.

Koemi

half-breed
I completely ruptured both R and L knees ACL, torn my R knee meniscus... you want more ? ;) (not joking, btw)

Hope you feel better soon. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And then we all had cookies, and it was a lovely time.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^ funny LOD
and Dude H-H-H-O-O-L-L-Y-Y ****
that would tramtize me for a while and just jeez man i'm sorry but i am laugh my ASS OFF RIGHT NOW
but i do feel bad for u man

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Koemi;120889 said:
7th grade? no wonder ^^ and that chick really knew the right time and place for that... :huh: jezz, what a pain...

well at least you're okay now, right? :)

Yeah, I'm ight.

I pull at a certain way, more slowly this time around.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
The two worst injuries I've ever had were when I broke my ring finger at age 14 (I fell off a swing), and when I got my hand in a deep frier at McDonald's at age 21 (I was working there at the time).

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
OMFG! Your hand went in the deep fryier?
Did you add salt to you hands! :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
:lol: Nope, but I did have a nice trip to the emergency room. It was only in there for a split second, so it wasn't too bad. All I had to do was keep it bandaged for a week and use burn cream. Plus I had to have a tetanus shot.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;120859 said:
^ Sorry to hear about that.

I fell off a chair and broke my wrist.
Maybe it was the timing when I read that, or how you said it, but I laughed so ****ing hard it isn't even exceptable.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
sorry to hear that VI, i hope you have a speedy and painless recovery, even though i know you wont lol

I havent broken/seriously injured myself really, unless you count alot of bleeding, but i just drink it like a vampire =]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
VI stated she didn't really feel pain until a few moments later. I too had the same thing when I broke my wrist, it really didn't hurt at all.

Keaton

Premium
Esure, talking about ANYTHING explicit in this sense is against the rules, I will infract you on the next instance.

This warning applies to everyone, posts of a sexual or explicit nature are against the rules, pure and simple.

Anyone breaking this will be dealt with severly, this is getting out of hand.

OnTOPIC: I fell out of bed as a kid and broke my collar bone...I refued to have an Xray unless I had an Ice Cream :D Ahhh childish bribery!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;120979 said:
I fell out of bed as a kid and broke my collar bone...I refued to have an Xray unless I had an Ice Cream :D Ahhh childish bribery!

lol, why didnt i think of that? oh well, i can bribe for money now =]

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ouch VI - sorry to hear all that :( Most of my worst injuries have been mouth related - never broken a bone in my life though...

And to add to Keaton's warning, please don't encourage this sort of posting by responding with jokes etc. Just ignore it in future please unless you wish to be involved when the penalties are handed out.

Top Bottom