• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could rule the humans

Would you control the humans?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
I picked No, but If I did rule over Humanity?....Well I would have one thing on my mind:

Me: Cancel Doctor Who...
*Show gets cancelled and never comes back*
Me: Well seems my work here is done; by the way good luck with ruling yourselves.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Just thought. If you guys were like Dante, Vergil or Mundus and people were protesting and complaining in a big way, how would you deal with it?
Well, me being me (or my idealized version of Vergil, which is modeled on me, so...), I'd try and set up "institutional" mechanisms for complaint, and encourage public debate of them. If dissensus becomes too great, then I should consider resigning...

As for the Vergil-gone-down-the-slope, as well as Mundus... I'd call Bob Barbas and ask if he has some space left in his tower...:troll:

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I picked No, but If I did rule over Humanity?....Well I would have one thing on my mind:

Me: Cancel Doctor Who...
*Show gets cancelled and never comes back*
Me: Well seems my work here is done; by the way good luck with ruling yourselves.
You.... you monster.

CQCSCEK.jpg

seraphmaycry

i voted yes

that way i can get rid of pop music forever

ensure that people don't end being so stupid they waste theirs lives spreading mindless gossip

video games become more important (other things are more important so dont think i want everyone to game 24/7)

i dont know what else

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Another thing I forgot to add.. thank you.

Doctor Who and Pop music I will get rid of if I ever ruled Humanity...
Music I would get rid of is rap music that makes gun violence, treating women badly and gang violence look good.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Getting rid of pop music is one thing but Doctor Who? Man, some of you have nasty agendas.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Getting rid of pop music is one thing but Doctor Who? Man, some of you have nasty agendas.
I like Doctor Who as well^_^ Tennant was my favourite, but Matt Smith is also good. I wasn't so keen on Christopher Eccleston. I liked what he did, but his version of The Doctor came off as too serious for me.

If you are somehow daring to imply that pop music is a good thing..
I thought we were on about Doctor Who being banned?

As for pop music, I think what I don't like is the culture and fakeness surrounding it.
It's like brainwashing with music; and then these 'pop stars' become like idols or gods to impressionable children and teenagers who waste their money on whatever these pop stars promote, be it their clothing line, perfume or anything these people are photographed with.

But I think this thing with copying pop stars is to do with the need to fit in and be accepted, and what better way to do in than to emulate people who are shown as beautiful in the media.

Plus it creates a culture of shallow, materialistic, body image insecure teenagers who will be like that as adults and then they become unhappy and depressed.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I like Doctor Who as well^_^ Tennant was my favourite, but Matt Smith is also good. I wasn't so keen on Christopher Eccleston. I liked what he did, but his version of The Doctor came off as too serious for me.

I think it worked in the grander scale of things, he was the version of the Doctor who carried the more immediate trauma of the Time War and everything that goes with that, speaking of the "Waters of Mars" special is a fantastic example of slippery slope with the "Timelord Victorious" scene towards the end.

If you are somehow daring to imply that pop music is a good thing..

Don't be ridiculous, you of all people should be aware that i have more taste then that.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
If you could be like Mundus and rule/control the humans, how would you do it? Would you even want to control the humans?

As for me, I wouldn't want to control humans. It's too much work. It's like playing The Sims games or SimCity but not being able to turn the game off.:p
Plus I don't like the idea that I'm controlling people in secret.
I'd be a ruler, but I wouldn't make them my subjects and I wouldn't want them calling me their Queen or anything, but I'd definitely set some ground rules on important matters.

Making Free Cookies Day a legal holiday! :w00t:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wish I was a vampire....sometimes:lol: Not sure what a moppet is though.>_<
I was doing the topic more from the perspective of Mundus, Dante and Vergil...so I guess that's why I put 'the humans'. Thinking about it, I guess it does sound weird. :p
Really? You couldn't figure out that Moppet is just a misspelling of Muppet? Just in case you don't get the reference these are Muppets:
muppet_show_cast.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Really? You couldn't figure out that Moppet is just a misspelling of Muppet? Just in case you don't get the reference these are Muppets:Really. ^_^ Cute pic btw.
muppet_show_cast.jpg

I'd be a ruler, but I wouldn't make them my subjects and I wouldn't want them calling me their Queen or anything, but I'd definitely set some ground rules on important matters.

Making Free Cookies Day a legal holiday! :w00t:
That I approve of. I would happily have you as my Nephilm/ demon overlord if you made free cookies day:D

berto

I Saw the Devil
You people think small. Mojo Jojo had it right, go watch that episode of the PowerPuff Girls.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I would rule, create peace through superior asskicking abilities, end World Hunger, destroy all the nukes, and force clean energy onto the world.

Then, I would adopt the alter ego of "Chaos", rebel against myself, and overthrow me, giving power back to the people.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I would rule, create peace through superior asskicking abilities, end World Hunger, destroy all the nukes, and force clean energy onto the world.

Then, I would adopt the alter ego of "Chaos", rebel against myself, and overthrow me, giving power back to the people.

Would you also then have really epic battles against yourself? *curious as to how this would play out*

Top Bottom