• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if god retired

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
if GOD the controller, the almighty retired what do you reckon would hapen, would we fall into disarray or would things get interesting

on to you

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well by asking that question you are putting us into the position to believe that God does indeed exist. Which I have no understanding of :p

Secondly, he is God...He can't retire, it comes with the job description that he himself made for himself, and should he break it he shall have to punish himself *No unnecessary jokes please :p*

Janny

Dines with dementia
Then we'd need some sort of presidential election, we would vote for our next God :lol: Or the devil would reign instead of Him and the world would turn into hell or something...

Mind you, I don't really believe in a god (rather, don't want to believe) but it would be quite the shocker if he would retire one day and show himself to everyone. A sort of "I've had enough of humanity, do you guys know how hard it is to put up with you all?! Take Larry here for instance, he's so annoying when he clicks his knuckles, I can't believe it!"

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I guess people will just... act normal? xD
Although, it's impossible for that to happen, but oh well. Very hard question :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
That just leaves things open for me to weasle my way into World Domination, I mean, christ, I already have a God Complex as it stands, this'd just be taking it to the next level, hostile takeover of the universe ftw.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Either the world would break into chaos. All wars would stop (thats aying that all gods stopped and everyone knew he stopped working). The population would drop because so many people devote their lives to god. Or finally, Some big headed arrogant idiot would take over and then the world would try and get him off "the throne" then others would take power

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Who told you I was retiring? I mean.....im not God :lol:, but if I , i mean God did retire the world could be plunged into chaos. or more likely no one would notice

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vauxchen;147558 said:
Or finally, Some big headed arrogant idiot would take over and then the world would try and get him off "the throne" then others would take power

Ehehehe...Who's saying I'd let you take me off the throne? I'm not your standard evil villan that gets things wrong in such a way that leads to my eventual defeat, I'm the guy that screams out what the villans should have done right!

This of course, is accepting the fact that God exists, which quite frankly, I don't believe he does.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
God gave us free will, therefore there is evil, pain and suffering. The way we use good and evil, is what He judges us on. Our actions result in us either making it into Paradise, or not. So I don't think you guys should be bashing Him, it could offend some people.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
my grandad died at the age of 51, he was a kind loving man who never did anything wrong and he died of a heart attack, god took him away from my family and guess when he did it......... 7 monthes before i was born

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unfortunately people die - it's part of life. I don't think you can blame any sort of deity for that. Death is indiscriminate - it happens to good and bad people alike.

Top Bottom