• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If DMC5 came out...

ReverofEnola

And you had to pick 1 of the 4 Dantes to be the protagonist of the game which one would it be?

*Yeah, I know with each version of DMC there is a "new" Dante but for this thread let's just have you pick one of the original four.

Veloran

aAp6INE.gif

Viper

Premium
Hmm... *looks through the menu* can I have number 1 with the sexy looks of number 4? But hold the chaps and give him just pants. And put a hat on top.

Pacrolash

I think It'll be quite cool to see a remake of DMC2 with older Nero, 2nd and... eh better plot than GREAT EVIL CORPORATION WITH DEMONS.

Or just to see something brand new to continue the story of 4th. Maybe some older Nero that decided to continu his work as Demon Hunter and maybe asked Dante to teach him some ways. But maybe without Kyrie lol. I don't like her.
Anyway I just too much like Nero and wanna see my bae growing up *loud sobs*
That's just IMHO so...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In terms of design I rather have a whole new design, getting sick of looking at his old ones (i need new content)

in terms of character, I liked him to be closer to how he was written in the first game. It had a better balance between the humor and his serious moments than the other games.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, strictly going by the games, I'd like a revamped version of 2. If outside the games, I'd want Dante from the DMC novel.

But regardless, if there is a DMC5 then Dante needs a style upgrade. This might be anathema, but I don't care for a lot of Dante's outfits. :unsure:

Maxman

If the OP had said "Pick any Dante"

I would have chosen DmC Dante :3

But i guess DMC2 dante with the personality between 4 and 1

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Tbh I wouldn't mind them reusing his look from the ps3 teaser trailer. It was pretty sweet.

My problem was more with the writing than his look so I guess it depends on who they get to do the next DMC game

Top Bottom