• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If DMC has a crossover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
What about Mortal Kombat.
Scorpion vs Dante, Sub Zero vs Nelo Angelo, Sonya Blade vs Lady, Kitana vs Trish, Liu Kang vs Dante, Kung Lao vs Vergil (regular form)...........omg.........I just ****ed myself thinking about it.

Scorpion going, "Get the **** over here!" and shoot that sharp thing in Dante's neck and pull it back.

Sparda™

Seriously, fighting game characters (Soul Calibur, Tekken, Mortal Kombat) don't stand a chance against Devil May Cry characters.:lol:

Evil Nero

I cant actually think of any other games that have characters on par with DMC.. FF would be brilliant but Dante is, like level 999!

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;122301 said:
If he can keep up with the likes of Sephiroth and Genesis...:rolleyes:

Yeah, but comparing cut scenes from both games, Dante wins, hands down! He's simply too good!

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Marvel vs. Capcom, I'm guessing. :lol:

Edit: Oh. I didn't realize that this thread had two pages. DUR I AM SO SMRT.

Still, Dante in a new Marvel vs. Capcom game would be awesome.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

You've fallen right into my trap!

*laughter*

Now I play my face-down card, Fiend Hayabusa!

Succubus

I'll pick Tekken or Soul Calibur,since I'm addicted to these games.I wouldn't mind though if it were FFVII.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I wrote a DMC/Harry Potter crossover a long time ago. But i don't know if that counts since Harry Potter is a book series. But there are also games based off the movies.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Concerning Dante, Sephiroth and Genisis. Even though Genisis is pimp he would get his @ss kicked. Sephiroth would give Dante one hell of fight.

If i had to choose a crossover it would be Ninja Gaiden or Resident Evil.

Dante and Ryu would make one hell of a team.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I think a Soul Calibur/DMC cross over would be pretty sweet considering it would probably also make the most sense. Nightmare is a demon and the Soul Edge is a Devil arm, Why can't Dante get a call from a client (with the password of course) about an azure knight roaming around slaughtering people and gathering their souls?

Sparda™

PorKYkinG;123881 said:
Concerning Dante, Sephiroth and Genisis. Even though Genisis is pimp he would get his @ss kicked. Sephiroth would give Dante one hell of fight.

Genesis is in the same league with Sephiroth.

Zato-OW

King
Well yeah after he awoken his powers. But it was said that Sephiroth has never fought in a fight at 100% and that he wasn't able to or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom