• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If anyone could have one superpower what would it be?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would be jedi Master Yoda... Or Indiana Jones, without the alie... I mean.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'd have Dante's qicksilver but be able to ue it longer ;), so awesome ^_^.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yeah. i would have sylar or peters from heroes. i would prob pick peters so i wont have to eat brains. lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Moved. This is quite difficult. I've though some powers of my own, but I'm too lazy to write all this down.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
The Power Of Universal Energy Meaning I control space & Time and have the power to absorb collosal amounts of cosmic energy and release it in a massive blast equivalent to a Quasar ( if anyone knows what that is)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would love to have the power of xavier (x-men leader) read minds and move things with my mind, that would be awesome

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Aya's parasite energy from Parasite Eve, but I've always wanted to have Alucard or Seras' abilities. Could really tear alot of things up. @_@

Sparda™

Powers?! Ugh....

- Control & Manipulate Space & Time
- Control & Manipulate Elements
- Control & Manipulate Electromagnetism & Minds
- Read the Human mind
- Materialize everything from oblivion

Basically, the fundamentals of everything that exists around us.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Thats just being god, its not a superpower to be god, i think that is just a bit OTT oh well, i would have that aswel lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
H'mmmm... The might of Robocop combined with Indiana Jones' skills with a whip... I call myself, Robo-Whip Jones .lol.

Keaton

Premium
Lol What a fantastic thread!

I would have Thread Close for Spambots lol!

Invisibility....perhaps, although the Quicksiver/ Time Manipulation would be great...allowing me to move faster or making enemies and the world around me more slower...imagine the awesome fighting potencial and marksmanship :D

+rep to you threadstarter ^___^

Top Bottom