• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need your opinion, one more time (lame thread)

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
first i want to say i am sorry, to make a stupid thread (as usual:dry: ) .
people, in the end of DMC 1 Dante said to Mundus "...when you do can back, give my regards to my son ..." right ?! sure, any one knows that :dry: and DMC1 is before DMC 4, now because of that stupid image i put in the last thread i made http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n219/Mpie27/4-8.jpg
i´ve been thinking if Mundus will appear in DMC 4... and if Nero is really Dante´s son... but that´s impossible, right? it just CAN´T ! or can it ... ???:huh: that image doesn´t mean anything ... but the name on it ...(man i need a hobby:\ )

Zato-OW

King
Dante(early 30s) is too young for Nero to be his son also the producer said that they have no blood relation.

danteluvx

I would like to question this thread too. How can Dante be in is thirty's when in dmc 1 Trish quoted " you are one who lost a brother and mother to evil twenty years ago" or something like that. And in devil may cry 3, he is roughly around 18 or 19. Giving the fact that he fought is brother 20 years before, In DMC 1, he would be age of 37 or 38, and I'm guessing that dmc 4 is recent or maybe 2 years after, making in the is of 40 or close. Let me get to the point, during the time between dmc3 and dmc1, anything is possible. The space between that time he's in is 20's or older. It all depends on how old Nero is. (By the way, pay no attention to what I just said, it's more or less full of S*** holes, besides I don't really believe it anyways. I'm just saying it might be possible).

Damn! just saw the second last reply, my bad.

Zato-OW

King
(dmc1)that was just a story that was going around some of it was true and some wasnt, it was said vergil and eva died in the demon attack but infact vergil survived(they where about 8 years old at the time)they meet on and off but the last time they met is at age of 18 then after dmc3,dmc1 is here where dante is about 28 years old and the producer of dmc4 says that dmc4 takes place a FEW years after dmc1(i guess few meaning under 5 years)

danteluvx

thanks for clearing that up, it doesn't hurt to be wrong (for me that is). I'm glad still, because it keeps me in constant suspense about what the finally truth will be when the game comes out. Until then, I'm slowly dying.

danteluvx

Why, is something wrong with it? (if it's a problem, I will take it down). Anyways I kinda like how it looks (till I get bored of it) I'm kinda new here so I put up the first thing I get my hands on.

adios kid! LOL:p

Virgil

dante's a half demon he doesn't age as fast as humans... the fact that i know this kinda stuff makes me question alot about me..... aaaaaanyways moving on

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
thanks for all your opinions, my conclusion: we really have to wait ... oh brother -_- i can´t stand it anymore ...

Demon

The Bat Of Love
Zato-OW;50168 said:
(dmc1)that was just a story that was going around some of it was true and some wasnt, it was said vergil and eva died in the demon attack but infact vergil survived(they where about 8 years old at the time)they meet on and off but the last time they met is at age of 18 then after dmc3,dmc1 is here where dante is about 28 years old and the producer of dmc4 says that dmc4 takes place a FEW years after dmc1(i guess few meaning under 5 years)

im sure trish said eva died and virgil was manipulated or somthing like that she didnt say anything about virgil been dead

Zato-OW

King
She said he lost his brother and mother 20 years ago most likely meaning they where both killed because eva was killed which was partly false because of dmc3 vergil was still alive.Trish didnt say how he lost them exactly just said that he did.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well in DMC3 Manga when Dante meets Vergil he is shocked to see him alive.
And that meeting is the one that happened "nearly a year" before DMC3 as Dante said during the game.

So somehow Dante had lost them all at the same time.

The foolish mistake is that after Mundus kills Griffon Dante says to Trish that Mundus is the one who took the lives of both his mother and brother. Since after DMC3 Dante should have no idea as to what exactly happened to Vergil. But I guess since the gaming team had not think of DMC3 yet this cannot be helped..

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't think Nero could be Dante's son. If so Dante must be a whole, whole lot older than he looks. Then again, he's not a full blooded human so yeah... Also the time period shouldn't have been that far off from DMC1 (Since people are saying DMC4 takes place before 2... or is that just a rumor? ;.; ) It is very interesting if you think about it. Something to keep in mind. Are there any other girls we didn't know about, Dante? Lol.

Top Bottom