• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i know it's getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
if dante's beheaded it could....or stabbed through the heart...and don't say dante has been, cuz he was only stabbed in the chest not the throat

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183506 said:
if dante's beheaded it could....or stabbed through the heart...and don't say dante has been, cuz he was only stabbed in the chest not the throat

Dante has been pierced in the heart before, in the first game.

Also I don't think that dagger is big enough to behead Dante.

aka958

Don't trust people
The prince won't have enough sands of time to keep up with dante, not even transformed to dark prince (i believe dark prince is a demon) and unlimited sands of time can stop Dante, Dante is just to powerful for him. Don't think of Dante as not being acrobatic, he got 7 styles (Trickster, Swordmaster, Royalguard, Gunplay, Dark slayer, Doppelganger and Quicksilver) with these he just smack up the pricne as he is fast to.

When you play Prince of persia you adjust yourself to his playstyle.
When you play Devil Mary Cry you can costumize your playstyle from being someone who fill their enemies with bullets to someone who divides in 2.
There are many more ways to play with Dante and some just get close to one of these ways.
But we must think that Dante uses all of his styles, his devilarms, his gun, his DT and everything else.

Dante was stabbed by his own sword in DMC4 and if you check then it is right through his heart.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183509 said:
but it is sharp enough.....and dante was only stabbed in the chest..not the heart

OMG

"I am Alastor, the weak shall give their heart and swear their eternal loyalty to me"-DMC1

In DMC 1 the sword Alastor stabs Dante THRU HIS HEART.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_1kETIVweo

Left side of his chest. Go watch the cut scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiXwvni6ng

There is a scythe blade thru his heart in this one.

I guess you are wrong, actually learn DMC cannon before posting something this unimformed.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Hahaha this is the funniest discussion ever, especially how GamblingGambitCloud is just so persistent on the fact that the Prince can beat Dante. If the Prince gets unlimited sand then Dante should get ALL his powers and styles and his ultimate DT Form. I mean seriously? We are talking about a DEMON here who has been shot and stabbed multiple times, by creatures WAY more powerful than the Prince even in his Dark Prince form with the magic chain of doom (lol that's not what its called...but it sure is!) even back then in DMC3 before Dante was NOT the all powerful Demon Hunter we know he is (Vergil did stick Yamato into Dante's chest in that fight in the rain in DMC3).
Seriously though, the Prince would keep reversing, slowing, stopping time for as long as he wants, Dante has Many many many ways to take him down. Seriously!

Keaton

Premium
Dante went toe-to-toe with the god of the Underworld, a giant statue that can fly and shoot lasers and yet the only thing to put him out of breath is a fight with his brother or another half-demon of Spardas origin such as Nero.

The Prince (whom like Credo I hold in high favor) is a very gifted human, however Dante is too fast and too powerful. The Prince would need a truck load of sands to last long enough against Dante to cause him even a scratch. Dante (if he wanted to) would kill him in mere seconds.

Dante wouldn't need a sword either, afterall this is the guy who can punch through solid blocks of concrete without flinching.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183625 said:
don't u remember in the Prince games though? all those things he was fighting were demons

Wrong again, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The things you fight are manifestations of the sands curse.

The only reason you can fight them is because the dagger absorbs the sands within the monsters.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183634 said:
no...they were beings turned into sand demons by the sands

No, I am reading the PoP manual right now.

It says "Sand creature" not demon.

I know what is cannon, you are making crap up now.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183636 said:
i am not making crap up...u just see the game differently then me

No I just read the game manual and know all about PoP.

They are not demons, that is cannon fact.

Even if they where, they are slow and stupid like zombies.

The dagger pretty much instantly kills them because they are corrupted sand creatures.

And you still have yet to come up with a valid argument as to how the prince can hurt Dante without infinite sand. But that would mean Dante would get infinite DT and still win.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183642 said:
u see the fight ur way, i see it mine...i say dante is ****ed when fighting the prince

I come up with an actual argument based on what is cannon from both games and conclude that Dante has immeasurable advantage against the Prince.

But whatever, believe what you want. Even if most evidence contradicts it.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183666 said:
pillsbury could absorb and own dante....but we're talking bout the prince, not the dough boy

Ok I was joking you realize.

Still, there is no actual factual argument to support the Prince winning.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i feel that if it were close quarter fighting, the prince would win because dante wouldn't be able to use guns and his dagger is smaller than dantes sword, meaning he could move it a bit fast....dante would put up a good fight, don't get me wrong, and at long range, he would probably win, but i feel that the prince wins when it's close quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom