• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just relised something reeli stupid :| .....

ravare

Well, (sorry for getting all biblical here) what we see in the bible is that the Devil is a fallen angel and so are most of his army. The angels that followed him and defied god so they were banished to hell.

So here is where Capcom could have gotten the Angel Wings and feathers with some of the Demons we fight (Beowulf had some too right? I cant remember).

All in all, Sparda is a HUGE mystery for this story. He is dead/missing, no one knows. I lean to the fact that he is missing or has gone somewhere else and he will return later on in the story.

Now in what form will he return? Good? Evil? Demon? Angel? That is the real mystery and I feel will provide the biggest plot twist in the story yet.

But even with that, they still have to flesh out stories of Nero and his connection to Sparda and then a story with Virgil and what the hell he has been up to. And all that will probably span at least 2 more games, maybe 3.

Sparda™

ravare;72094 said:
Well, (sorry for getting all biblical here) what we see in the bible is that the Devil is a fallen angel and so are most of his army. The angels that followed him and defied god so they were banished to hell.

So here is where Capcom could have gotten the Angel Wings and feathers with some of the Demons we fight (Beowulf had some too right? I cant remember).

All in all, Sparda is a HUGE mystery for this story. He is dead/missing, no one knows. I lean to the fact that he is missing or has gone somewhere else and he will return later on in the story.

Now in what form will he return? Good? Evil? Demon? Angel? That is the real mystery and I feel will provide the biggest plot twist in the story yet.

But even with that, they still have to flesh out stories of Nero and his connection to Sparda and then a story with Virgil and what the hell he has been up to. And all that will probably span at least 2 more games, maybe 3.

I can't definitely agree with you on Sparda being the biggest plot. He's more obvious than anyone in the story. You just have to figure it out by yourself.;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Keaton;71839 said:
Odd isnt it. How Sparda is a hero, but and insect, and all the BIG evil guys have been based around Angels - especially with feathers and wings...nice turnaround for stereotyping if you ask me ;)

yeah, that's what i like about devil may cry- the way they don't use a stereotypical view of demons. sort of messed up on dmc3 with the "grim reaper" like enemies though but oh well:) we forgive 'em right?

Keaton

Premium
pinky750;72134 said:
yeah, that's what i like about devil may cry- the way they don't use a stereotypical view of demons. sort of messed up on dmc3 with the "grim reaper" like enemies though but oh well:) we forgive 'em right?

I think we can forgive them, yeah =p

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;72332 said:
Well, they are the seven hells, just like in Dante's Divine Comedy, the keepers of the seven hells.

I would like to see 'boss' forms of the seven sins/hells...

Especially would've been nice in DMC4...perhaps the bosses could be people who have succombed to those elements...

IE. The Saviour could be greed.
Bug-Scientist (ahhh wasshisname) could be mutated by gluttony (for knowledge)

neoLogy!

Keaton;72452 said:
I would like to see 'boss' forms of the seven sins/hells...

Especially would've been nice in DMC4...perhaps the bosses could be people who have succombed to those elements...

IE. The Saviour could be greed.
Bug-Scientist (ahhh wasshisname) could be mutated by gluttony (for knowledge)

The stupid bug scientist Agnus wants power, and thinks he can get it by knowledge...I think everyone from the Order of the Sword is moved by greed and power dreams.

Keaton

Premium
neoLogy!;72492 said:
The stupid bug scientist Agnus wants power, and thinks he can get it by knowledge...I think everyone from the Order of the Sword is moved by greed and power dreams.

I disagree. Everyone has there own reasons.

'His Holiness' wants power and the power to control and restrict.

Credo only wants order, so he's not evil. He always acted on what he believed was right.

Agnus is a pawn but one who desires knowlege for knowleges sake, he probably only went along with 'His Holiness' because it gave him means to develop his reasearch.

All the big demons too (ice frog, grass dragon, fire centaur) were all 'forced' into the world and it was their instinct to attack and protect the little patch of land that was theres...sure they were evil, but atleast Berial was honourable =p

Keaton

Premium
Xo FaTaL oX;72798 said:
berial was cool

Berial was cool beause he was the only one who was willing to face his own death - or prospect of it.

:D

Top Bottom