• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just joined to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpykeZ

Welcome and enjoy your stay to PC gaming capcom :) I hold no grudge for RE4 since it was outsourced.

You've shown your never ending skill with lost planet and have given pc gamers what most fail to do, options and love <3 And have done it again with DMC4. Never played any of them before but till now.

My only complaint is of nothing great, the shadows suck. Cmon, my pc can handle, take advantage of it :p

Anywho, looking forward to all your future PC games, ports or not.

Maybe you should teach EA and UBI how porting is/should be done :kiss:

BTW, is there a collectors or spec. PC edition coming out that I can pre-order?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Uhm hi. If you just joined to say something, then you should have done it in the introduction forum. I don't see how your post has anything to do with devil may cry 4. Anyway thread moved and welcome.

(And by the way, we're not Capcom:p)

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to the forum, I hope we can see some more posts from you soon :)

Hope you have fun here ^__^

SpykeZ

Tony_Redgrave;94754 said:
Uhm hi. If you just joined to say something, then you should have done it in the introduction forum. I don't see how your post has anything to do with devil may cry 4. Anyway thread moved and welcome.

(And by the way, we're not Capcom:p)

ah crap, the whole point was to give a shout out to capcom, I thought these were the official forums lmao. :O:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Sorry to disappoint man... Hope you can still have an awesome time here anyways :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
SpykeZ;94910 said:
ah crap, the whole point was to give a shout out to capcom, I thought these were the official forums lmao. :O:lol:

Nope we are merely a fansite but guess it could be taken as a compliment being mistaken for the official forums. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Yeah, but that is a god point, is there going to be a spec ed of DMC4 PC? sorry if this should be in the DMC4 bit tbut it was the last part of this 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom