• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have bad news.....

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
My grandmother died Saturday morning at our house. I tried CPR to revive her but it was futile. She was 85 years old. She was half white as well (but all her kids, my moms and my aunts and uncles, are extremely dark skinned) She had Alzhiemers.

I may not be online this week too much as I have to prepare for funeral arrangements with my mother and father.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Her room being empty is really bugging my mother right now. For 5 years my moms took care of granny, but now....my moms dont know what to do with herself now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am sorry to hear this Esura. Just take all the time you need... Your pals will still be here for you.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sorry to hear this Esura. Hope you're holding up ok and just spend time with your family for now - forums aren't going anywhere and your family need you more at the moment. We'll see you when you get back :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I lost my grandmother (my mom's mother) when I was 14. I was real close to her. I know how hard a loss like that can be.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sorry for your loss :( im not either good at words so i can't say anymore i would screw it up by then

ManOfMayhem

I will always be here for you and I hope everything goes good and I am very sorry for your loss it must be crucial to your lifestyle and losing a granny would break my heart...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
My condolences Esura I recently lost a grandparent I was very close to. I hope your OK.

Top Bottom