• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have a major complaint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
^600px wide would be preferred, but as of yet we havent' been able to confirm any new rulings as per sig sizes (but 600px wide prevents distortion of the head banner) :D

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angel;136665 said:
Ok let's not name and shame here ;)

Personally huge sigs irritate the hell out of me because asides from anything else they make the place look damn untidy and the majority of looooong sigs are not only insanely ugly but also require a lot of scrolling down to get to the next post. Mercifully visitors cannot see these monster sigs but I may consider altering the size options of how big a sig can be - I'll need to speak with Steve about it though.

If anyone does have a sig which is overly wide so that the banner of the forum is distorted, please either resize it or place it in a spoiler tag. Until a decision has been made regarding sig sizes, it may be worth opting to not view sigs. Wish I could also use that option but sadly I have to keep tabs on what some people are putting in their signatures so that we don't end up with crap everywhere.

FINALLY! Someone who feels my pain!

Keaton

Premium
^600 Pixels wide is the suggested absolute maximum, if you can aim for 550px just to give yourself some margins :D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Esura;136477 said:
Staff, can you please limit sigs to certain sizes?

The sizes of sigs here are out of control. Sigs shouldn't be that damn big. People with these big ass sigs need to get warned or deducted rep or something.

Dude I don't know what you're problem is, but you need to chill out man. They're is no reason to get upset over something so little. I hope your proud making a big uproar about nothing.

Can't believe a big sig is such a big deal. *sigh* This is so ridiculous.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Esura I feel the pain to...

I belong to a forum where you can ony have a small sig. Its good because it doesn't distort everything and it means you dont have to constantly scroll through masses of pictures...

I find the scrolling through sigs annoying...its rather unnecissary.. Maybe change the sig occasionally instead of having 2 or 3

EDIT: I know I'm the pot calling the kettle black... but thats just how it was made for me

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Not to sound rude but, that is the other forum. If they want small sigs then enjoy that forum. As I already said, there are bigger problems to worry about it's hardly a problem at all.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^ Of course its up to the forum... I just find masses of sigs can be rather unnecissary...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I agree that some take up too much room and some members might have to sit there and wait for these giant double sigs to load if their connection is slow. Personally it doesnt bother me but I can see Esura he is coming from. The pages get swamped by some of them it shouldn't be seen as making a fuss over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom