• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I GOT HOME BETA!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Gikoku Harakami;144408 said:
No, you aren't.. but your fanboyism is.

It's your delusional assumption. I'm hoping you at least know the definitions of Assumption & Fact..

Eh, are you TRYING to annoy me!?

@D2
LOL
Anyways HOME starts you off as creating an avatar like Miis and NXEs, except that they are VERY realistic looking. Its nice but not perfect, cause trying to make it look EXACTLY like you is a bitch. I just made an Asian lolita girl. Mind you Im a black guy, but customization for black characters in games.....as always, are limited (I never understood why devs do this shnit) and they look odd, and I surely didnt want to be a white guy (no offence) so I made an Asian girl.

Anyways, afterwards you are in ur apartment, given a tutorial on HOME, then you go out on the set. It is in 3rd person, and you can give various commands to ur avatar. You can make him or her do various dance moves, give positive and negative gestures, sit, jump, and easily chat with others.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Haha.... you guy are lucky! *Cries*
They give the beta out to the most active users... Which I'm way more active on psn then all my friends that actually have home. only I don't leave my ps3 on every night like they do. T_T

I got invited to the R2 beta, but I JUST found out. :p (The games already been out for awhile..)

Anyway, Congrats Esura and Chob. Have fun with it. =)

Esura

Bandoor;144440 said:
Haha.... you guy are lucky! *Cries*
They give the beta out to the most active users... Which I'm way more active on psn then all my friends that actually have home. only I don't leave my ps3 on every night like they do. T_T

I got invited to the R2 beta, but I JUST found out. :p (The games already been out for awhile..)

Anyway, Congrats Esura and Chob. Have fun with it. =)

I have no life, so I play PS3 ALL DAY, before & after school.

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
Lord Esura;144423 said:
Eh, are you TRYING to annoy me!?

No, you unfortunately lack self control.. so it's incredibly easy to annoy you without having any intentions to ever do so.

I would get involved with your current argument with Dark Drakan, but I can see it would get nowhere.. So I'm gonna pass on that.

Esura

Gikoku Harakami;144478 said:
No, you unfortunately lack self control.. so it's incredibly easy to annoy you without having any intentions to ever do so.

I would get involved with your current argument with Dark Drakan, but I can see it would get nowhere.. So I'm gonna pass on that.

WTF are you talking about!? Me and D2 arent arguing. Stop instigating.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lord Esura;144423 said:
@D2
LOL
Anyways HOME starts you off as creating an avatar like Miis and NXEs, except that they are VERY realistic looking. Its nice but not perfect, cause trying to make it look EXACTLY like you is a bitch. I just made an Asian lolita girl. Mind you Im a black guy, but customization for black characters in games.....as always, are limited (I never understood why devs do this shnit) and they look odd, and I surely didnt want to be a white guy (no offence) so I made an Asian girl.

Anyways, afterwards you are in ur apartment, given a tutorial on HOME, then you go out on the set. It is in 3rd person, and you can give various commands to ur avatar. You can make him or her do various dance moves, give positive and negative gestures, sit, jump, and easily chat with others.

Yeah i thought the same with the avatars on the new Xbox Live although everyone keeps telling me it looks just like me. :lol:

Funny though none the less and always hard to make something look like yourself on anything.

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
Dark Drakan;144505 said:
Yeah i thought the same with the avatars on the new Xbox Live although everyone keeps telling me it looks just like me. :lol:

zorro_msn_zorrillito-15.gif
That's because it does, gets me everytime when I see you waving at me. He's even got your jacket!

Lord Esura;144503 said:
WTF are you talking about!? Me and D2 arent arguing.

fox_emoticons-01.gif
You're right, it was technically you acting rather silly at times. My mistake.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Gikoku Harakami;144506 said:
That's because it does, gets me everytime when I see you waving at me. He's even got your jacket!

He stole it when i wasnt looking, damn thief i tell you. :lol:

Esura

Gikoku Harakami;144506 said:

fox_emoticons-01.gif
You're right, it was technically you acting rather silly at times. My mistake.

Um....ok, f*** you ok?

@ D2
Anyways, HOME is cool though, but since its a beta, its limited, of course, but overall, Sony may actually truly deliver on their promise on HOME if they keep it up. But after releasing like 4-5 exclusive games that all recieved 9+ from IGN (the most over critical reviewers EVER) this year, I no longer doubt or double think Sony's intentions. This is a great year to be a PS3 owner (finally)

NOTE: HOME isnt coming out this year though. *sad*

Sparda™

^ Off topic, too much?!

Anyway, congrats to Esura and Chob for the HOME Beta. I hope to get the PS3 soon and join you guys...:lol:

Esura

Sparda™;144546 said:
^ Off topic, too much?!

Anyway, congrats to Esura and Chob for the HOME Beta. I hope to get the PS3 soon and join you guys...:lol:

Thank you!

PS3 FANBOYS UNITE! :lol:
But in all seriousness, hit me up over PSN when u get PS3.

Esura

Dark Drakan;144555 said:
Yeah no word on a final date is there yet from what i got told?

Nope, sadly.
Wish I knew though, so I can blab it to the ENTIRE GAMING MEDIA! w00t!

Top Bottom