• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I got a virus.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I have Trend Micro Anti Virus and I've had no probs at all. Never fall for anti virus or spy ware ads that pop up at random on your computer. :> That's how my bro screwed up ours and I had to stay up to the break of dawn fixing it. Literally. Norton sometimes slows things down, but whatever works and gets rid of it and others. :>

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dark Prince;155320 said:
^It was a little stupid of me, but It looked like the program already on my computer at the time.

I thought it needed some sort of update or something, that is why it got by me.
I had the exact same problem, but I knew that it wasn't any real anti-virus program because it's interface was hostile.

For example: It did not allow you to disable it's automatic start-up upon turning on your computer.

The difference is you got it in time-- I didn't.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Never click links that you dont know what they are and notifications like that are always suspicious. I had Norton Systemworks and it totally trashed my windows. For some reason it detected some important Windows Registry files as virus's and deleted them and made my windows unstable and wouldnt load up. Took a long time finding the files it removed and me and a friend replacing them, i got rid of Norton straight afterwards and havent had a single problem since.

Some people dont rate it but i have AVG and its always worked fine for me and never had any issues.

Top Bottom