• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to deal with multiple hell vanguards?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Wait til u fight arlham on DMD so dude he is basically a tank and his health takes forever to get down using Vergil is to help is pointless I let him do his own thing or get a friend to control him for fum

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yea, in the second half of the fight I often abuse ranged weapons as they will count as attacks for Vergil to go in and hit Arkham, also because Arkham loves to spam those projectiles all day the later the fight gets as well as that grab move he has (don't know if it has a specific name or start-up animation, I just keep my distance near the end usually).

That fight is tedious however i will fight arkham all day but echidna on hell or hell dmc4 makes me rage

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That's cause you fight regular you can take her down in a minute or two with DRI royal guard distorted stingers and Gilgamesh dive kickjc and Lucifer where as ntm you do to arkham on dmd gets his health down faster or attacks barely phase him

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
That's cause you fight regular you can take her down in a minute or two with DRI royal guard distorted stingers and Gilgamesh dive kickjc and Lucifer where as ntm you do to arkham on dmd gets his health down faster or attacks barely phase him

I know i gotta start learning royal guard i already know drt timming with echidna is diffucult but i pulled it off a few times i havent done distorted stinger yet and the gilgamesh dive kicks im gunna have ti start trying as well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Practice the step timing and get a rhythm or u will keep falling and unless you wanna go insane from trying to master it id stick with one JC move at a the time or perfect royalguard as i know you prefer to fight normal

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Practice the step timing and get a rhythm or u will keep falling and unless you wanna go insane from trying to master it id stick with one JC move at a the time or perfect royalguard as i know you prefer to fight normal

Yah ill have to work on royal guard and which jc move would you suggest first with dante and which ine for nero?

Top Bottom