• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to deal with multiple hell vanguards?

seraphmaycry

i tried DTE on the cakset things and obliterated them, i had no idea it was so powerful and used it to breeze through mission 8 and 9.

i think the game will be a lot easier now that i know about the power i have avaliable.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i tried DTE on the cakset things and obliterated them, i had no idea it was so powerful and used it to breeze through mission 8 and 9.

i think the game will be a lot easier now that i know about the power i have avaliable.

Way to go theres always a way i should probably try the DTE out myself i have never seen exactly how powerful it really is

MKH Spartan

Way to go theres always a way i should probably try the DTE out myself i have never seen exactly how powerful it really is
It's pretty ridiculous, I only started to use it when going for SS runs on DMD/VMD, I never really needed to use it before then.

I think it also has some i frames on activation, but I'm not 100% on it.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It's pretty ridiculous, I only started to use it when going for SS runs on DMD/VMD, I never really needed to use it before then.

I think it also has some i frames on activation, but I'm not 100% on it.

So what just hold and charge the full bar and blow everyone away lol? i suppose im gunna need to change my DT button so i can fight and hold it and charge as well

seraphmaycry

did bloody palace, almost managed to first two guys in the wave of the things thats around like 7500 or something (the one i made thread for) after that, the third spawned and i still managed to get in a few hits, got stunlocked into corner by like 4 or 5 of those damn things, killed em with DTE, got killed by vergil 2 near the end because i ended up starting on half hp. i think im cruising fairly well now, thanks all!

MKH Spartan

i didnt get to floor 9000, which is probably gonna destroy me but at least that boss fight will be easy sinc eill be better(unless it's a boss that can really destroy me like arkham)
Arkham, spam jump sideways to dodge projectiles and run in circles to avoid fish. Rinse and repeat for 10 minutes on DMD/VMD and you will win eventually lol. Still, not too interesting of a boss fight, but I do like how you team up with Vergil in the second part, even though it actually makes it harder, since you lose DT/Style abilities and Vergil is pretty stupid when it comes to helping lol. I often see him just attacking in a corner, cause I would be attacking without lock-on active for the fish.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Think he means if its arkham as a boss in bloody palace Spartan but the same tactics apply you can also use Cerberus JC he swings his arms every 4 hits so jump after the fourth hit then avoid the fish or use the spiral cancel in the corners and keep on the move you can killer bee cancel him too and taunt to build your DT runes so you can DTE too

MKH Spartan

Think he means if its arkham as a boss in bloody palace Spartan but the same tactics apply you can also use Cerberus JC he swings his arms every 4 hits so jump after the fourth hit then avoid the fish or use the spiral cancel in the corners and keep on the move you can killer bee cancel him too and taunt to build your DT runes so you can DTE too
Oh yea I realise he means Bloody palace, just the same tactics apply on DMD/VMD as in Bloody Palace, just Bloody Palace he hits so much less damage.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Arkham, spam jump sideways to dodge projectiles and run in circles to avoid fish. Rinse and repeat for 10 minutes on DMD/VMD and you will win eventually lol. Still, not too interesting of a boss fight, but I do like how you team up with Vergil in the second part, even though it actually makes it harder, since you lose DT/Style abilities and Vergil is pretty stupid when it comes to helping lol. I often see him just attacking in a corner, cause I would be attacking without lock-on active for the fish.

OMG I KNOW lol he is pretty much useless in that fight the only time he helps is with the fish other then that i find myself spamming the b button to call him over cuz hes off doing his own thing while arkham is targetting all his effort at me lol i usually let vergil be up close and i use e&i as much as possible and go up close only when i get an opening

MKH Spartan

OMG I KNOW lol he is pretty much useless in that fight the only time he helps is with the fish other then that i find myself spamming the b button to call him over cuz hes off doing his own thing while arkham is targetting all his effort at me lol i usually let vergil be up close and i use e&i as much as possible and go up close only when i get an opening
Yea, in the second half of the fight I often abuse ranged weapons as they will count as attacks for Vergil to go in and hit Arkham, also because Arkham loves to spam those projectiles all day the later the fight gets as well as that grab move he has (don't know if it has a specific name or start-up animation, I just keep my distance near the end usually).

Top Bottom