• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How strong is Nero?

Goldsickle

Then stop trying to get me bitten by bugs.
I wasn't trying to get you bitten, you are already full of bug bites.
Reread my post and stop acting childish.

Nowhere did I say Lady is "comparable to Dante".

I'm just so amused that something I posted weeks ago has the ability to reach out and shove a stick into someone's ass.
That's my superpower.

ShiningTempest

Nowhere did I say Lady is "comparable to Dante".
As shown with Lady, humans can train hard enough to take on demons and may be able to go toe-to-toe with Dante, even for a short while.

So what is this supposed to mean?
I wasn't trying to get you bitten, you are already full of bug bites.
Oh no! What type of bugs did you imagine me getting bitten by?
something I posted weeks ago has the ability to reach out and shove a stick into someone's ass.
Stick. . .
You are trying to mention a stick. Do you play with sticks?
What if the bugs are playing with the stick?
How many bugs and sticks are there?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Guys... come on...it's derailing again.

Keep it nice or at least civil otherwise we might have to lock it down, which I would really rather not do

Goldsickle

So what is this supposed to mean?
Read it again.

"...humans can train hard enough to take on demons and may be able to go toe-to-toe with Dante, even for a short while."

"...even for a short while."

Do you get the implication that Lady is "comparable to Dante" reading that?
No, it implies that full humans like Lady can endure a fight with Dante but are limited by their own human stamina and focus, while Dante can keep going on.

This is the second time someone misread my posts and starts an argument with me and you're no different.
I will say this again: only argue me about something I actually said, not something you misread.

You are trying to mention a stick.
Yeah I did, the illiteracy bug giving you problems reading that?
Glad to know it bothers you and you're proving my point that you lack wit.

Guys... come on...it's derailing again.
I'm just minding my own business when Ms. Blind McIlliteracy here misread something I posted almost two months ago and started an argument based on something I never said.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Lady could still give current Dante a workout, nobody is saying she is on his level of strength, speed or endurance

But she could still give him a fight even if he is highly suppressing himself

She is no pushover and could probably take on some decent tier demons

So how about ye agree to disagree and we can go back to how strong Nero is , and lady could give him a fight too even if she would lose that fight too

Giving a person a fight isn't the same as being their level of abilities and performance, or saying they could beat them

So let's move on lol

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan
Here's a topic I feel there might be alot of contention on, considering Nero bitch slapped Dante at the end. (Is cursing ok if it's in the words of our Lord and savior?) I personally feel he's on DMC1 dante level, maybe a bit stronger than he was without sparda DT but weaker than he was with it as I don't think he's quite on sparda level yet. How about you guys? How strong do you think Nero is in DMC V?
So here is a point that someone made on a youtube video about this very topic. So Dante and Vergil both had their DT'S awakened in them by demonic purposes right? So just the fact alone that Nero achieved his Devil Trigger through sheer force of emotion and will says to me he is going to be stronger than Dante and Vergil. He's not stronger than Sparda, by no means. But think about this for a moment, Sparda cast aside his Devil side to embrace his human side, and he became even more stronger from it. And who knows maybe if we get dmc6 and they decide to make the 3rd sword that Sparda used to seal away hell or whatever cannon, then maybe Nero will get it and, we will really get to see just how power Nero can be. Here's hoping.

Top Bottom