• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How strong is Nero?

Goldsickle

as soon as someone share his opinion you
Come off of it.
You were trying to "correct" me.
This isn't the first time we had this exchange and the pattern keeps repeating itself.
Some people learn their lesson not to try to change my mind but you don't.

You're derailing the thread.
I only mentioned how humans can get strong to point out how Nero is strong before he awakened his devil powers.
I don't care if me believing that Lady is a considerable threat to Dante makes you loose sleep or render you impotent.
That's your problem.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
OH my God dude are you serious? I was just saying my point of view like normale people do, but as soon as someone share his opinion you always went mad, you are out of you mind, I'm going to report what you just write because you always offend without motive...

In my previous post I simply say what I think about lady and dante comparison whitout offending you but you started offending me out of nowhere, I think the other group member can confirm what I'm saying....

I can't belive what I just read, dude relax you are too overdramatick
How about this: BOTH of you calm down. At the end of the day, you guys are discussing Video Games' storyline. No one really knows why dev did 'x.'

And Godsickle is right - you see one way, he sees another. You have a difference of opinion. He's not mad at you for having one, you are. So, chill out.

Mods job isn't to force someone to change opinions of someone you seem to have a problem with. Their job is to be a referee.

Last edited:

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
How about this: BOTH of you calm down. At the end of the day, you guys are discussing Video Games' storyline. No one really knows why dev did 'x.'
I m calm, he started all... I will not continue anymore, I seriously hope he dose change his attitude... Because I simply share my opinion just like he share his... But I don't know why he started complain... I didn't offend anyone he started... We are just discussing I don't understand why he wrote that out of nowhere... I my post I'm completely calm whil he use offending words...

I hope moderator do something about this... I will not continue to discuss about this anymore...

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I m calm, he started all... I will not continue anymore, I seriously hope he dose change his attitude... Because I simply share my opinion just like he share his... But I don't know why he started complain... I didn't offend anyone he started... We are just discussing I don't understand why he wrote that out of nowhere... I my post I'm completely calm whil he use offending words...
I don't see offending words, you feel attacked, but like I said before - you have different opinions.
I hope moderator do something about this... I will not continue to discuss about this anymore...
He won't do anything to Godsickle, he hasn't done anything wrong. You're just overreacting.

Goldsickle

I know what the f*** an "opinion" is.

It starts or ends with "in my opinion", "to me", "the way I see it", etc.
You have to be clear that it's your own personal, subjective point of view and not clarifying this makes it look like you're asserting that you're right about something and the other person is wrong.

Vergil95

I don't see offending words, you feel attacked, but like I said before - you have different opinions.

He won't do anything to Godsickle, he hasn't done anything wrong. You're just overreacting.
He offended, probably you didn't read his post...

don't care if me believing that Lady is a considerable threat to Dante makes you loose sleep or render you impotent.

This quotes is from his previous post this is an offense...

Also he like to use bad words like in its previous post...

Also he attacked out of nowhere, while I simply share my opinion on the lady and dante argument... Probably he is thr one who feel attacked

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I know what the f*** an "opinion" is.

It starts or ends with "in my opinion", "to me", "the way I see it", etc.
You have to be clear that it's your own personal, subjective point of view and not clarifying this makes it look like you're asserting that you're right about something and the other person is wrong.
Right, but at the same time you have this attitude. He feels attacked. You came in, it seems to him, you have a problem with him. Is what he's saying. I only have this attitude when someone attacks me and I feel it. But from outside looking in, I just see you 1upping him from left field, and in turn, he doesn't know how to get back on track. I know he is overreacting, but you're not helping by having this "This is how I am, deal with it, bitch." The better way to put him at ease is while you 'correct' him, be calm about it, in the friendly way. From what I've seen, both of you have different opinions.

Vergil95

Right, but at the same time you have this attitude. He feels attacked. You came in, it seems to him, you have a problem with him. Is what he's saying. I only have this attitude when someone attacks me and I feel it. But from outside looking in, I just see you 1upping him from left field, and in turn, he doesn't know how to get back on track. I know he is overreacting, but you're not helping by having this "This is how I am, deal with it, bitch." The better way to put him at ease is while you 'correct' him, be calm about it, in the friendly way. From what I've seen, both of you have different opinions.
Just different opinion, but again, he offende and overreacted while I simply share an opinion... He could have simply say, no for me it's not like you say and this are my opinion, but he felt attacked and begin to offend whit no real motives, I didn't offend him in any way... He simply write a post and I responded to him by giving my opinion about dante and lady... I don't see why he reacted like that....

If someone write a post, you should know that other people will respond to you... But not like he did whit that attitude by using bad words and offending

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
He offended, probably you didn't read his post...

don't care if me believing that Lady is a considerable threat to Dante makes you loose sleep or render you impotent.

This quotes is from his previous post this is an offense...

Also he like to use bad words like in its previous post...

Also he attacked out of nowhere, while I simply share my opinion on the lady and dante argument... Probably he is thr one who feel attacked
Well, no, he just feels 'big' so he can't do no wrong. I swear too. That's how I talk. You just have to 1up him with a better counter.

*shrugs*

Vergil95

Well, no, he just feels 'big' so he can't do no wrong. I swear too. That's how I talk. You just have to 1up him with a better counter.

*shrugs*
Sorry I didn't understand what you wrote here

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Just different opinion, but again, he offende and overreacted while I simply share an opinion... He could have simply say, no for me it's not like you say and this are my opinion, but he felt attacked and begin to offend whit no real motives, I didn't offend him in any way... He simply write a post and I responded to him by giving my opinion about dante and lady... I don't see why he reacted like that....
Thing is, to beat a bully (you think he is), is as I said, 1up him with a better argument. Make your case why your opinion is better than his. This is a forum. There is a lot of opinions, your job: win.
If someone write a post, you should know that other people will respond to you... But not like he did whit that attitude by using bad words and offending
Oooh. Bad words hurt you? Grow a pair and brush it off.

Goldsickle

The better way to put him at ease is while you 'correct' him, be calm about it, in the friendly way.
It's hard when the other person is a repeat-offender.
I made it clear in our last exchanges: don't try to change my mind if you can't argue.

For as long as I stick around here, I will keep posting things other people disagree and if people are incapable of arguing or lack persuasion skills, they will have to deal with it.

Does mentioning about Nero's background as a human fighter actually add to the discussion or am I just wasting my time?

Vergil95

Can you please quote were I did offend you? Because I can't find it, you started the offense not me... Please quotes this offend you are talking about...

Carlos, so this forum is a fight club? I should offend more when someone offend me? Ok so let's all start to Insult because if I don't insult I don't have balls? Good argument carlos

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I made it clear in our last exchanges: don't try to change my mind if you can't argue.

For as long as I stick around here, I will keep posting things other people disagree and if people are incapable of arguing or lack persuasion skills, they will have to deal with it.
Well, I'm teaching him atm.
Does mentioning about Nero's background as a human fighter actually add to the discussion or am I just wasting my time?
Hey, you ain't gotta convince me.

Vergil95

Are you familiar with a David vs Goliath storyline? You should, because that's literally your first stage in DMC5.

You are David, HE is Goliath.
This forum is not a fight club.... We should all be grow up people and talk in a pacific way, and resolve everything whitout offense or other... You are just alimentig the hate here you are not helping the argument...

Also if that teaching was referring to me you have nothing to teach me whit this comparison... Since we are civile person and we can talk whitout using bad world

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Carlos, so this forum is a fight club? I should offend more when someone offend me? Ok so let's all start to Insult because if I don't insult I don't have balls? Good argument carlos
No, you don't need insults, but Godsickle just told you how. He doesn't realize it, but take his advice.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
This forum is not a fight club.... We should all be grow up people and talk in a pacific way, and resolve everything whitout offense or other... You are just alimentig the hate here you are not helping the argument
You don't get it. I read your posts and he's winning because you got mad over his opinions. What you should be doing is persuading everyone with your opinions. Again, this is a forum.

Vergil95

No, you don't need insults, but Godsickle just told you how. He doesn't realize it, but take his advice.
OK, I just respond to his post in the previous post and post my motive on why Dante and lady are different... He suddenly start to go mad and offend...
What I did wrong dude?

Vergil95

You don't get it. I read your posts and he's winning because you got mad over his opinions. What you should be doing is persuading everyone with your opinions. Again, this is a forum.
He go mad dude and he started to offend, probably you should re read the post... My opinion is that he want mad out of nowhere after I write my motivation about dante and lady.... That's all... He is winning? Is this a match? Yeah this is a forum not a ring whit insult

Top Bottom