• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Do I Look ?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Hi.
i have a question that everyone gets wrong .... how old do i look ?
Without looking on my profile , i want everyone to look at " how we look in real life thread " and give me a answer and soz the LOD and Black Angel i have already told u so u cant post ( u can but )... please look

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
u may or not be correct keaton

^ u seem about ( well im not gonna say as i know )

Keaton

Premium
Black Angel;114989 said:
I want to know how old you think I am.(frum my actions and personality)

How mature do I seem?

You are fairly mature Black Angel, however I say that you are no older than....18?

Janny

Dines with dementia
Don't worry Omen, I'm sure most of us don't look our age. I'm 19, but the nurse at the doctor's office thought I was 15. >_< Ah well, look at it this way, when you'll be 40 you'll look much younger than the rest ;)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dark Drakan;115050 said:
Well you asked so yeah. :lol:

well your sadly wrong ... i will tell u by the magic of PM so no one else finds out... :lol::lol::lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
There's nothing wrong with looking younger than you are. People tend to think I'm still in high school when I've actually been out of high school for 7 years. :lol:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I woulda said 16 :S

I alwys get asked for ID and people ask me about highschool...
Someone was like, "turning 18, how exciting?" Im like "no... turning 20... yeah... thanx :D"

ice_princess_d

omenminator;114987 said:
Hi.
i have a question that everyone gets wrong .... how old do i look ?
Without looking on my profile , i want everyone to look at " how we look in real life thread " and give me a answer and soz the LOD and Black Angel i have already told u so u cant post ( u can but )... please look

16 Damien

Top Bottom