• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many people played Square Enix games

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sephiroth IS scarier than Savior. Savior was a bitch.

And FFX-2 is one of my fav cause it was more relaxing than most RPGs which haves you sweating at every fight. Memorable scenes, great characters, made Yuna NOT lame (I didnt like FFX Yuna), great graphics. Also, 1000 Words.....best FF song ever (2nd best is Those Chosen By The Planet, Sephy's main FFVII theme; 3rd best is Real Emotion). Although FFX-2 didnt impact me like FFX, it was still a well done game throughout (with flaws no doubt). I give it a 8.75/10.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
I have played:
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Radiata Stories

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
Angelo Credo;125935 said:
I liked them more when they were just "Squaresoft" or just "Square Co."

Agreed.

But I do like anything with Squaresoft/Square in it. Just prefer the older times.

Final Fantasy is my favorite game series, besides the obvious DMC :p

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
First PE was waaay better. It seem more innovative than 2, which tried too much being REish.

I hope The 3rd Birthday wont be like 2.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The 3rd birthday might bring shame to a true PE fan. Calling the new enemies the Twisted. PE is no KH, but will play it before I state an opinion or whether I like it or not.

I thought the game play in 2 was great. Not having to wait for the ATB to load and PE energy to charge back up. Sure, running around to avoid getting hit wasn't something to easily do, but it had a bit of a realistic feel to it. I still play the hell outta both of'em.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;126471 said:
The 3rd birthday might bring shame to a true PE fan. Calling the new enemies the Twisted. PE is no KH, but will play it before I state an opinion or whether I like it or not.

I thought the game play in 2 was great. Not having to wait for the ATB to load and PE energy to charge back up. Sure, running around to avoid getting hit wasn't something to easily do, but it had a bit of a realistic feel to it. I still play the hell outta both of'em.

I am not getting it unless the 3rd Birthday is the real sequel for PE and PE2.Too bad it is a spin off,but Aya Brea is still the star in that game.

I was hoping it to be ported at PS2 or PS3,but instead it went to mobile phone.Then,it was announced it will be ported to PSP.

Either way,if the graphics great but the storyline sucks,sorry,I will not buy it.To me,story beats graphic. (although I like good graphics too.:p)

Aya in The 3rd Birthday.

the3rdbirthdaybridecf1.jpg

I have played the original Parasite Eve and like you said,it was great.Thanks,VI-Rainbow.:)

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
People find the silly penis Sephiroth scary? Oh lolololol, that's a first :lol:

Personally he p!sses me off, moreso now than back in the day when I first played FF7. I kinda blame the flamboyant rainbows, glitter and mascara he's been plastered with recently.

Anyway, I enjoy a lot of SE games. Played most of the FFs, the entire KH series, DQVIII and Grandia II. Been trying to get my hands on PEII since the first was never released here, but apparently it's impossible to find where I live. /: Also looking forward to the Star Ocean PSP port.

Who've ever played Grandia 2?
Ay mate
themo-cookiemonster.gif
Ain't finished it though.

Didn't even know it was by SE until recently LOL.

Esura;126018 said:
And FF8 sucks to me. Worst FF game ever. Dirge of Cerebus is even better than 8.
You know what?

I dislike you. ):

aka958

Don't trust people
i've played 3 final fantasy wich is:
FFVIII (Great!)
FFX (my first one and it was cool)
FFX-2 (not like FF style but it is fun that you can restart whole story over and over again)
and i actually played very little FFVII but got stuck and now i don't know where the game is... it was also very funny.
FF7 CC i've only seen the whole story on youtube cuse i don't have an psp but i can only say one thing: Flawless!

aka958

Don't trust people
Squaresoft/enix Rules... without it my life would be a black hole (when i wanna play games ofc)

Top Bottom