• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How has every one been this past 2000 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Ah, yes Devilmaycry.org, it's been some time.
All those who doughted my return should have comfort in knowing that I am back, and here to stay.

I do hope that I was missed? But if not, I'm back regardless!
There is mystery around why, for know reason I provoked my own ban! I mean I was just warned then Intentaly posted some very explicit and down right evil things. I didn't know until recently why, but know I do.:lol:

A really long time ago I was a member of a forum I liked ALOT, but one I fed a troll and I got banned.
I was crushed. So many friends I would never see again because alternate contact was never established, and most importantly the thought of never being able to explain myself and make things right left a longing for closure deep, deep, down.

How does this relate to this forum?

This forum looks exactly the SAME! I mean only a few colors and things are different!
And I have alot of friends here too that remind me of them.
So in turn, being unbanned from here made me get over never being banned from there... So thank you.
Also, sorry to the other guy that I got banned.
I hope that explains it alittle and thank you for your time.
And trust me this won't happen again guys, thanks, and it's great to be back!^_^

The lesson you should learn from this
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keaton

Premium
^Lol, BringerofChaos is returning from a ban, he has done his time and is welcomed back to the forums with open arms :)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Hello BOC and welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
well i dont actually know what u got banned for !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom