• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How does Dante like his coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Even someone like Dante must get tired once in a while. Any guesses as to how he likes his coffee?

I'm guessing instant, no milk, 1 sugar.

You...?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
no nonsense, instand, no milk, no sugar just to mkae things go faster, but when he is lazy, he would have an instand with milk and 3 sugars lol

funny thread =] rep+

Sparda™

Dante orders olive-less pizza, although he always gets olives on them, and eats strawberry sundaes.

He isn't the type who drink coffee and smokes a cigarette. That would be way too generic.

RICK ROLL

Dante Aseroth;135884 said:
Dante orders olive-less pizza, although he always gets olives on them, and eats strawberry sundaes.

He isn't the type who drink coffee and smokes a cigarette. That would be way too generic.

Dante smoking cigarette would be cool :eek:

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I Say when he is bored he also reads books such as "Dante's Inferno" to pass the time and to examine what a mortal's thoughts of hell is like...

Sparda™

RICK ROLL;135890 said:

No in fact.

Hideki Kamiya, the creator of Dante, thinks not smoking cigarette is cool, thus importing It to our beloved devil hunter.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
RICK ROLL;135890 said:

No it wouldn't.. smoking causes lung problems, which then is linked with breathing problems...He'd become too slow to defeat the demons.. Thus is not cool.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante can't be hurt by any human weapon if I am correct, therefore anything a human can also die from .eg. Smoking .etc. has no effect on him. Also possibly why eating human food, like pizza doesn't make him fat. As I assume demons have their own food types not known to us...

Dante smoking however would not look cool IMO.

RICK ROLL

Luna13;135917 said:
No it wouldn't.. smoking causes lung problems, which then is linked with breathing problems...He'd become too slow to defeat the demons.. Thus is not cool.

hey,take easy :eek:

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Luna13;135917 said:

im glad i quit smoking

Keaton

Premium
Black - Black like the souls of the devils he destroys! Muhahah!

...urm...or Milky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom