• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you feel today?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tired but relaxed. Just woke up and my system is not yet active. Still it is peaceful as ever!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tired. I was shopping some furniture and misc and whoel week food shopping. Man I am beat today but I did a lot of good things. So I am kinda glad too.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Random (icepick) headaches, and a nice burn scar on the wrist today. Neato!

Gorbashou

Dead tired. 2 hours of sleep ftw! Dreaming strange stuff as usual, so strange I was too intrigued to let the alarm clock stop me for a while. So I'm pretty much deadbeat tired and I'm resisting falling asleep, it kinda hurts my eyes some, but hey, I got school! =D

aoshi

Disappointed ,

And guess why????? Bingo....I jus played DmC. Its like a movie and should have been a movie.I almost lost my mojo at DMC 4. *shrugs*. I ain't gonna play it again. Good thing i rented the game first.>_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Shattered. But pleased I got through this morning in one piece, more or less.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Today Im in between happy and still tired as I needed to wake up on 4 a.m to do some of things, and happy as mine mood slightly improved :)

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Got Monday blues -_- I want to go outside, but it's too cold and dark by the end of school... I'm going stir crazy dammit!!

Top Bottom