• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you feel today?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
No, not my Dad, although I do miss him...
I meant....well...maybe that someone who's meant to be my soulmate...
Only time will tell. If he is your soulmate, you'll never feel as happy with anyone else, and the same for him.

I feel: AMAZING IT'S FRIDAY MUTHAF*CKAS
tumblr_lmxwpeoNLu1qexvtu.gif

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i feel good as usual i dunno i'm hardly upset or angry at least not deep down anyway hmmm i don't know why it might be because it treat everything as a joke and never have any sympathy....i must look into this further

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angry and really, really hurt.
My sister: "You can be lucky that I'm still hanging out with you because I thought about dumping you a lot"
My friend: "I don't want you near me anymore, you're just so depressing all the time"
My husband: "I come upstairs to spend time with you, you're all :(, I try cheer you up, you're all :(, I should have just stayed downstairs and played games instead of trying to spend time with :( you."

Cheers guys. It's ****ing called depression. I think I'ma go for a walk and kill myself now.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
My sister: "You can be lucky that I'm still hanging out with you because I thought about dumping you a lot"
My friend: "I don't want you near me anymore, you're just so depressing all the time"
My husband: "I come upstairs to spend time with you, you're all :(, I try cheer you up, you're all :(, I should have just stayed downstairs and played games instead of trying to spend time with :( you."

Cheers guys. It's ******* called depression. I think I'ma go for a walk and kill myself now.

And this is why my best friend killed herself...
Everyone looked at her depressed side and made it worse...

I hope you feel better DS, I hate depression, but it seems to run in my family...

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess

Cheers guys. It's ******* called depression. I think I'ma go for a walk and kill myself now.
*Huggles* If you're sad, just hug people. Actions speak a thousand words dontcha know :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Unlike me who cares too much about the issues. Still my soul feels harmony.
My creative senses makes things real inside.
What really exist and not, it does not apply.
It is as real as my soul.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I get that from my mum. Then she gets all moody with me and we argue.
It would just help if people understood, but they don't.
I think it'd probably be easier having.... i dunno... cancer, at least people can understand what you have wrong. Actually if people could see depression as something physical and not mental, they'd probably understand.

Atm, feeling pretty depressed... gotta see my doctor tomorrow, so I'll probably mention it to him.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I get that from my mum. Then she gets all moody with me and we argue.
It would just help if people understood, but they don't.
I think it'd probably be easier having.... i dunno... cancer, at least people can understand what you have wrong. Actually if people could see depression as something physical and not mental, they'd probably understand.

Atm, feeling pretty depressed... gotta see my doctor tomorrow, so I'll probably mention it to him.

You are so right VeeBee. I been told I have this and that in 8 years until I realized that I was just being put down.
People that takes care of brain disease does have limited experience and giving us medicine that just locks the most important for us humans. To feel. Anything. Love, happiness, sorrow, hate, confidence,will and so on. I been through a lot of that. Still I do not want to accept the junk they are putting me in. Saying that:
''You having a disease with symptoms of trouble being social with other people. You might misunderstand and having trouble to control the stress factors.'' Not very couraging even if it is true. That wont help at all.
8 years... 8 years. It is only natural with depression and anxiety. If you wiki solitude and anxiety maybe you can find something. Solitude creates anxiety. How are solitude being created? Isolation from the world and even your emotions. I don't see that as helping. Anxiety is a natural phenomen in our human nature. We feel pain, sorrow loneliness and solitude by people distancing from us. It is just a sign that we want to meet people make friends and feel secure by someone dear.
The only real help I got was talking with new people meeting new people each time they moved me from place to place.
Trust me when I am trying to explain how it feels to feel nothing and being all alone because of some medicine, they wont understand. They have not been through it. As for today we don't have any spesific treatment for mental disease that will help but starting with yourself in those situation is the best I think.

Think your life as one. Body,heart, mind soul.
Start trusting yourself and be honest. Treat your body and soul.
Sometime in the future if you still have hope you will make that road not the road that makes path for you.

I am thankful anyway. I made it this far because of my family visits and some knowledge about the human body. The rest is self-learned. Yeah. people should stop taking us as lesser. Instead they should either not bother comment it at all or just give us respect and tolerance like anyone else. Trying as hard as possible and still not being heard. That is total despair. Justice?
No, unknown corruption I think. After some years I started thinking from my point of view. I asked myself. Is this true?
Is this how I want my life to be? Do I want this or am I doing it just because some said it is the best for you. I realized that what's best for me can only be decided by me. Appreciating other concerns is nice but sometimes people don't understand even kind ones. I have felt dark, been dark and with that I almsot lost my hope and life and everything possible in tiem and space. Then I remembered. I have something special like everyone have. I am creative thinking person.
Starting playing piano made me feel proud of myself. I never thought I could be this good. High level piano solos.
With that I got strength based on only me.

So why don't people give us confidence in things we are good in instead of pushing us away.
Something that connects and build us up. Not assumptions of things that supposed to be facts.
Listening to trance and Miku or any emotional song makes me feel how good life can be. When I feel that
hope comes back. My past were mostly dark. No wonder I could find hope but these emotions of being alive
is my new light...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Same way I usually feel after an intense session on some art, kinda dazed and removed because I've been staring at the same thing for two days, trying to get it right... and now comes the concerted effort to stop seeing it behind closed eyes and let it go.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
A distant past with darkness.
An uncertain future of light.
The present time is life.

aoshi

Devastated.

I was so gonna get an S rank with carla in my first attempt, i had everything in place with a remote bomb planted right near two bosses and when i was about use health tablets, Bam , a zombie chewed on me and i went into a state of resuscitation.........With two bosses near by, i am sure you can guess wat happened next............."No hope left".

Top Bottom