• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you feel today?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Today's feeling:

f-this.gif

LOL!

Fun gif.

Sleepy, just woke up.

Moar!!! XD Love IT! !!XDXDXD

>Attention spam detected. Attempting to clean up<

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
ADDICTED. So I am basically addicted to this forum eh? I gotta watch myself.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pretty hacked off - thanks to the weather, Jake still can't get to school and now when he does go back, he'll be so out of routine that it's going to be really hard for him to cope... :(

Little tip, transport company - you don't wait until the last minute to tell an autistic child they are not going somewhere they expect to be going. You also PREPARE for bad weather, not look in shock at the snow and wonder where in the hell it came from after a week of the stuff...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
It is at least 20 minus degrees where I live. Damn this is cold. Coldest part in Norway now must be about minus 40. Damn.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Up way too early, tired, but I need to get a new print done and it isn't gonna do itself...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Sad, the person who loves me as much as I love them isn't talking to me no more...
Must've fallen asleep...
Feels lonely now...
:(

aoshi

Confident.

I kicked some demon a$$ in DMC 4 Bloody palace with nero. Also playing as nero gave me some tips on how to improve on dante.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Senseis? Or students? Or homework? School life eh. That would be 9 years ago for me. I want to go to school someday when I am ready. Make some friends probably and get good scores! I would go all in ACE OF SPADES!

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Remember who you are. Don't do that mistake again. It is for your own good. I only wish you good luck. Believe in me.
Trust me. I am myself more than ever.

Top Bottom