• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How can Dante die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
By cutting his head off. Also I think that when he faced Mundus, and Mundus fired that super beam at him, he would have died if he had stayed there without moving.

XicoPT

And also on the anime Mission 11...he gets stabed on the heart with is own sword and in misson12 he said to the girl...Someone played a trick on me while i was sleeping...so he is immortal xD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I dont get it either, In DMC3 the opening cut scene, he faces about 5 enemies, and he gets their scythes right though him, yet he doesn't die. How can he die from those same scythes? I think they mucked a bit of a mess on that bit.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
But the scythes were right inside him, going through his heart. It doesn't make sense to me. but im an idiot so, it will to alot of you.

XicoPT

Well if u know Hellsing...Allucard doesnt die too..he get shot by his own blessed bullets but after he appears he is the immortal vampire compared to jesus ...yeah i know its stupid but he is compared to jesus...so dante is also immortal

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
In the book Devil May Cry that tokyo pop put out I believe chapter 4 page 187 and I quote " Time to finish this. Though incomplete, you are still one of us. Your wounds will eventually heal. Before that happens...." Gliver centered his katana above Dante's heart. "If I cut this out, you won't recover, no matter how much demon blood you have in you. Die peacefully, Dante. Your life belongs to me." end quote.

So Dante take can die by either getting his head chopped off or his heart cut out of his chest.

Chrysander

Not sure how Dante could be considered to be immortal, otherwise how come the player can lose when the health gets to 0? I think he is meant to be dead at that point isn't he?

Kool626

Demon Slayer
dante not immortal he can die but he hard to killed apart from cutin his head and bowning him up with an atom bomb

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm not so sure about the atom bomb statement cos not only is he stabbed by Alastor which (due to the lightning) would have been hotter than the sun and therefore hotter than a nuke and I don't think demons die from radiation poisoning.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
he is immune to human weapons, but not demonic magic or heavy demon weaponry.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Blizzardmon;58133 said:
what do you mean by cannon??

Officially Approved;) Meaning they are not a part of the actual DMC plot and time-line, therefore nothing in there can be used to prove something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom