• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How can Dante die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

Again, if Dante is meant to be immortal, what is the player meant to think when the health bar reaches zero? That he is just going for a little nap? I think he is meant to be dead when health reaches 0. In the opening sequence in DMC3, yeah he gets stabbed a bunch of times, but that wouldn't be enough to kill him unless you're on a higher difficulty setting, he could survive getting hit a few times by those Hells. Later he gets shot in the head by Lady, and that's no big deal either, you can be shot many times by Lady in the game.

Just using my imagination, I think the following would kill Dante:

Decapitation
Removal of vital organs (lungs, heart, brain etc)
Crushing
Exploding into little pieces
Draining of all his blood - this is what I imagine happens to him when you die in the game, he has just bled everywhere and collapses

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
Show him his mam is dead. He is distracted.
You take his shotgun and shot him like you are crazy.
If he is not dead yet you take his sword and aim to the head. If he is not dead yet you take a grenade and put it inside his mouth.....
After all if he is not dead , I don't know what to say he is the ultimate immortal

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I reckon Dante could die if he was hit by some kind of holy power as the antithesis of his demonic power I imagine the result would not be pretty.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I believe the twin's human blood protects them from holy power. Hence Dante being able to used holy water without being harmed himself. The only reason it can hurt Vergil A TAD is because it's for game purposes, cuz you can even use it on Lady and she's full human.

Nah Nah Nah.. the only thing a demon like Dante can die is by the power of those Devil Arms... i can say if Vergil have completed the power of Force Edge in DMC 3 Dante will surely die... owwwww maybe not die but sealed.... like just mundus has been sealed by the power of the Legendary Dark Knight.... i think hes immortal thats all....

Baby Devil

I can't think of a way to kill Dante. Decapitation? Man I wonder if there was a good chance that he would let towards his neck.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I think that Dante has a certain amount of regenerative power, and ability to withstand damage. Although he does get shot in the head, the bullet doesnt pierce his brain (it lodges in his forehead, as we can tell because Lady's second bullet ricochets off of it). So think of it as super regeneration (like Wolverine)

In this, he would effectively be killed if he took more damage than he could handle (i.e. HP bar) or having his vital organs completely destroyed.

Its all just opinion though - its a game after all.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
demon slayer 69;60943 said:
stab in the heart

Vergil stabbed him in the heart remember, all it did was **** him off and made him trigger his demon body, thus making him stronger. (Sorry for talking in an old topic.)

Devil Razer

Drifter
Thing is in all te cut scenes of dmc 3 you see dante get all these scyths put in him and bullets put through him etc. But in game he dies if he gets scythes in him and bullets through him.

This has foever confused me :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Devil Razer;63489 said:
Thing is in all te cut scenes of dmc 3 you see dante get all these scyths put in him and bullets put through him etc. But in game he dies if he gets scythes in him and bullets through him.

This has foever confused me :p

He probably won't die from that but in the game of course there must be a way to lose:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom