• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hewoo!

Kaede

I need more power
Hewoo everyone!
My user name is Kaede.
I'll be honest, i only just stubled across these forums as i was looking for information on Devil May Cry.
I have never played the video games. Instead, i downloaded the cutscenes from all Devil May Cry 1,2,3 and 4 and watched them as if they were series on their own. My favourite would be tied with Devil May cry 3 and 4. However, i was dissapionted in the remake of the series and haven't watched them.

I love Horror/supernatural anime and that is how i managed to find the animated series of Devil May Cry.

My favourite character is Vergil, then Nero... I suppose I could never hate Dante because his character is pretty cool, i just never forgave what he did. However, i was a little dissapionted that Nero and Vergil do not have there own anime series...

Anyway, i'm pleased to meet you all!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yo there. Lemme tell you, that's exactly how I got into DMC as well, just watching the cutscenes on Youtube, and music videos. Didn't have money for either a PS2 or a PC to play the games on. Welcome to the forums.

My favourite would be tied with Devil May cry 3

My favourite character is Vergil

These are the reasons why we're likely gonna be good friends, pal. Cheers.

Kaede

I need more power
Yo there. Lemme tell you, that's exactly how I got into DMC as well, just watching the cutscenes on Youtube, and music videos. Didn't have money for either a PS2 or a PC to play the games on. Welcome to the forums.

These are the reasons why we're likely gonna be good friends, pal. Cheers.

Oh really? Haha! Great minds think alike. Too bad that Vergil doesn't have an anime series. I'm hoping to become an animator one day so maybe i could chase down the voice actors and make one myself... haha! Kidding.... Maybe....:D
Thanks for the welcomming though!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greetings new friend. I am the forums' resident God of Hyperdeath! Though since I'm not a moderator or administrator, that literally means nothing. Feel free to not fear me at all! In fact, I'm quite fluffy and I like hugs. :3

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Welcome to the club Kaede! This is a pretty cool forum where you can talk about whatever. What you're playing, how your day was, what you're thinking, etc.

Have you watched the DmC cutscenes as well? It's the reboot game, but I recommend keeping an open mind and expecting something that is very different from the other DMC games (aaand if you ignore the amount of unnecessary cursing lol). DMC fans generally dislike the game, but I think DmC definitely has a place.

Kaede

I need more power
Welcome to the club Kaede! This is a pretty cool forum where you can talk about whatever. What you're playing, how your day was, what you're thinking, etc.

Have you watched the DmC cutscenes as well? It's the reboot game, but I recommend keeping an open mind and expecting something that is very different from the other DMC games (aaand if you ignore the amount of unnecessary cursing lol). DMC fans generally dislike the game, but I think DmC definitely has a place.
Thank you! I did consider watching DmC but i was a little (Big) annoyed at what they did to it. I am going to watch it just to give it a go but i really think i am going to rage! Haha!
Undertale? It's a neat little indie game, about 10 bucks, has a pretty good story. If you like RPGs or good stories I recommend you look it up.

Ahh ok... Thanks for that... i shall look into it.

Top Bottom