• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello my dear friends :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
hey guys dont need all that sarcasm aboutmy name :(,just say "ur name sucks kill ur self" or "ur name is a joke get out of my internet"

hmm i wonder if banddor has a hand in this cause the thread titles are similar and he loves to joke like that, if my suspicion is not real then welcome to the forum and have fun

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
biohazardmaster;150194 said:
hmm i wonder if banddor has a hand in this cause the thread titles are similar and he loves to joke like that, if my suspicion is not real then welcome to the forum and have fun

who the heck is this?

aka958

Don't trust people
Heya! i don't think you are bandoor and welcome you greatly.

But if you are. I'm going to welcome you anyway! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
¬_¬;150190 said:
hey guys dont need all that sarcasm aboutmy name :(,just say "ur name sucks kill ur self" or "ur name is a joke get out of my internet"

We are serious, well... at least I am, I really do love you name XD

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
welcome to forum....ur name is..interesting...i don't hate it...it's unique in it's own special way....like momma used to say about me.....just kidding...seriously dude...nice name and welcome

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
KNDSVCloud;150576 said:
welcome to forum....ur name is..interesting...i don't hate it...it's unique in it's own special way....like momma used to say about me.....just kidding...seriously dude...nice name and welcome

heh thanks ^_^

my momma say i bring sorrow,fear,hapiness,despair and all bad things lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom