• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have u ever seen final fantasy the spirits within?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Watched it.I am only impressed with the visuals.Other than that,I don;t like the movie.Advent Children or RE: Degeneration is better in my opinion.:)

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Devil Hunter 95;147706 said:
its really got nothing to do with final fantasy though.... i only read a review about it....

Well every final fantasy has different characters :lol:

But yeah, Advent children was way better. The movie was ok though in my opinion

Janny

Dines with dementia
Saw it back when it first appeared and I thought the visuals were as real as hell. But I didn't get the story at all...

Jaska

Magician
it was okay - good visuals at the time, even advent children surpass (obviously) in that area though. It was more of a 'beautiful story' thing imo - If only it had a bigger overlapping plot to it rather than just some idiot in a trenchcoat.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
It was a great movie and it still is. Besides it really has nothing, except the name - Final Fantasy, in common with the Square Enix`s Final Fantasy. I even kept wondering, why did they name it FF? I guess they just wanted to use the franchise to get more attention.
Anyway, the movie is really good, good plot, creative and with just one, but fatal mistake - the moment where she realizes something in the end(not to rui the fun for those who ahvent watched it. My rate is 8/10, SHould watch =)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its an ok movie but i think it mainly tried to ride on the Final Fantasy money train and had very little to actually coincide with the series in the movie.

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
I think it was great. My boyfriend told me they had to dumb down the graphics a bit because people didn't know that it wasn't real actors :lol:

Keaton

Premium
I enjoyed the movie, and thought both the visuals and the story were surperb, regrettably the fact that it was completly unrelated to any Final Fantasy game meant that I was relucatant to buy it since - but the developments they made on this film made Advent Children possible...so not all was lost :D

Top Bottom