• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Trilogy - The Complete Original Soundtracks

Should I buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • What is Halo?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Apparently,there will be a new Halo soundtrack compilation that will be coming out on the 2nd December this year.It has 3 discs,which covers the soundtracks for Halo,Halo 2,and Halo 3.

51n3vhcyxlss500he1.jpg

The price is $26.99.

I don't have an XBox or XBox 360,but I played the games in my cousin;s house,and the games are great.The soundtrack for the three games are phenomenal and astounding.Too bad the games are exclusive to Xbox and Xbox 360...

I don;t know if I should buy this soundtrack when it comes out in Malaysia,because I have the Halo Original Soundtrack already,but not for Halo 2 and Halo 3.Please tell me your opinions please and tell me if it is worth buying or not.I'll appreciate any opinions.

i voted for no cos i hate xbox halo and microsoft and its not worthy to pay so much money for such crap as soundtracks when u can listen to them online

Sparda™

biohazardmaster;144588 said:
i voted for no cos i hate xbox halo and microsoft and its not worthy to pay so much money for such crap as soundtracks when u can listen to them online

Agreed on Halo being a crappy game.

Half-Life and Crysis are much better FPS.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
LOL I third the notion that Halo sucks:p

You thought THAT soundtrack was good?

Oh well, if you liked the game then shure buy the soundtrack even though you can find it online for free.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Good title but massively over hyped however as this is a thread about the music and not the game the music in the game is superb if your a fan of the music then get it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
biohazardmaster;144802 said:
^ i agree that the music is good but think about it is it really good enough to pay 26.99$ ?

Guess that depends, it is a triple CD collection and if you really like the music then yeah. Only you can justify if you would spend that much cash on it if you wanted to buy it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks for your opinion,Dark Drakan,and biohazardmaster.I already order the soundtrack just now.In fact,here are the prices of the soundtracks at my place at Malaysia.Currency noted below are not dollars,but the local currency in my country.

Halo OST - 15 bucks
Halo 2 OST - 15 bucks
Halo 3 OST - 15 bucks
Halo Trilogy OST - 35 bucks

To me,it is a good deal.:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;144817 said:
Thanks for your opinion,Dark Drakan,and biohazardmaster.I already order the soundtrack just now.In fact,here are the prices of the soundtracks at my place at Malaysia.Currency noted below are not dollars,but the local currency in my country.

Halo OST - 15 bucks
Halo 2 OST - 15 bucks
Halo 3 OST - 15 bucks
Halo Trilogy OST - 35 bucks

To me,it is a good deal.:)

For a large collection thats a good price to be honest, bet it would cost much more than that here.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Luckily the shop owner is my friend,so I could get good prices for soundtracks. I bought the Halo OST 2 years ago for 13 bucks,but the original price is 15 bucks,thanks to him.

But the question is.. Should I dump the Halo soundtrack after I buy the Halo Trilogy OST?

Hope the Halo Trilogy OST will not disappoint me or any Halo fans.^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;144822 said:
Luckily the shop owner is my friend,so I could get good prices for soundtracks. I bought the Halo OST 2 years ago for 13 bucks,but the original price is 15 bucks,thanks to him.

But the question is.. Should I dump the Halo soundtrack after I buy the Halo Trilogy OST?

Hope the Halo Trilogy OST will not disappoint me or any Halo fans.^_^

Depends what you mean by dump, surely the trilogy will also contain that CD too so technically you dont need 2 copies of it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;144823 said:
Depends what you mean by dump, surely the trilogy will also contain that CD too so technically you dont need 2 copies of it.

Well,I could either sell it off or throw it away. But it is a waste throwing it away.Maybe I should sell it off or give it to someone as a birthday present or something...:)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I stop buying music. Its waaaaay too easy to get music, games, h-animes etc. nowadays.

I hope that this Halo soundtrack is really worth the money. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;144824 said:
Well,I could either sell it off or throw it away. But it is a waste throwing it away.Maybe I should sell it off or give it to someone as a birthday present or something...:)

Yeah id sell it or give it someone you know.

Lord Esura;144828 said:
I hope that this Halo soundtrack is really worth the money. :lol:

There are a handful of good songs on there that ive heard. Still the best one ive seen was the band that performed it at E3, that was very well done (this is them live practising).

Halo theme: Corpomix

Top Bottom