• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hai :3

Drakonetta

Hello there, nice to meet you

Im a dirty dmc casual whos been somewhat obsessed with DMC from day one, but never really mingled with DMC lovers, well not for a very long time. I used to use an old forum around when the first DMC released, i dont remember its name, but then college happened and i lost touch, but never forgot those days or my love for DMC. I even did terrible fan art for a while... Makes me cringe now but i thought it was wonderful at the time hehe. (Ahh...being 14 xD)

DMC is one of those things that has never left my mind since dmc1, those beautiful faces always lingering. who knows i may even bump into some old friends here.

What brought me here is this supposed dmcV leak, and the need to share a somewhat repressed love for these games.

Oh, my username... I was born in a dragon year and yes the 'netta' is from the wonderful bayonetta. Just incase you were wondering. (I didnt like the 1st bayonetta! But loved the name hehe)

I love all the original Dante games, but my faves would be 2 & 3. Imo they share a nearly unsettling atmospheric that i find difficult to describe, i know they are both very different but its that almost silent atmosphere as you play that gets me.

DmC, i could make excuses for ninja theory, but that topic is old like me so ill leave it there. :3

Hello again and i look forward to lurkin' and stuff :)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yo. Your situation is kinda similar to mine in that I too went into a DMC hiatus for a while, so to speak, before joining here.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have, and even if those DMC5 rumors end up not being true, at least they have the merit of having brought a new member into the forum. Welcome. :wink:

Drakonetta

Thankyou for the warm welcomes :)

As for the rumour im just wondering why someone would suddenly drop such info out of no where... I was made aware of it by a facebook post by Daniel Southworth, who in that post said he could neither confirm or deny, obviously i guess but yeah, im hopeful. Even if its fake its also encouraged me to re acquaint myself with dmc4 and do some more fan art and what not. Hmm

:3

Top Bottom