• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guess Who's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Yo dudes and ladies;) i'm back from a very very long anti-tech vacation so feel free to raid my fridge and steal my pizza deliveries, just kidding, but seriously have fun and send me anything you want to.

Welcome Back
4lqqtqv.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome back! We didn't get to know each other very well aside from one small conversation, so I hope we can talk a bit more now. ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DMC;289457 said:
some explain who this guy is?
*facepalm* He is an old member who just got back from a long vacation. You would have seen that if you read the OP.

Anyways, @OP: I don't know you, but welcome back. You can call me Dani or Devon (though, I much prefer Dani).

Meg

Well back! We never got the chance to chat, but I'm glad to see you back. :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i really hope it's not slim shady. i'm tired of his whining about his ex-wife, drug habits, and how much he loves his daughter (who i'm amazed he keeps custody over). the guy waved a gun at a crowd of fans. a gun.

in your case, welcome. unless your that scumbag, eminem.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angel of Death;290398 said:
Alright, why the hell are we saying hi?

Thats a member who left the forum but is now coming back, which is why people are saying hi.

Read around the forum first before you post, or you'll attract the attention of a moderator...or worse..Dark Drakan. That was a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom