• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great News

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
This is what I find funny, how can you (Edit: I don't mean you exactly) hate someone you have never met in real life? It's like Steven said to DK when he was immature "Those who mad/hate at people over the internet don't deserve the internet at all". If people haven't got anything nice to say about these two than DON'T post anything.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well we are intitled to opinions and i have said mine and i would like to keep u as a friend .... anyway im not gonna post anymore or this is going to turn into a flame war ....

Arwen

Lost Soul
No arguing people. Though they are right Online romances don't work most times though sometimes they do. Anyway IMO this is something personal and shouldn't be posted on here too be debated.

Sparda™

This shouldn't be a topic at all.

Anyway, I have met people from the Internet in real life. Don't wanna go into intimate details. What I'm saying is that If there's a strong bond between two people, If they see each other on cams/pics, speak with headphones and such, get along well, tell everything about each other, you can have A relationship.

If you meet or not, that's another thing. It's better to put the relationship in reality If you can.

Sounded off topic...:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so the point of this topic was to post up something that wasn't true? Or is? I'm confused, you going out or not?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Either way, this topic consists of nothing but flaming and stupid comments... I'm guessing this will be closed regardless...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;130137 said:
Either way, this topic consists of nothing but flaming and stupid comments... I'm guessing this will be closed regardless...

You're only adding to it by bitching about it. Just dont post in the thread if you have nothing to say. This goes for all those who says "This thread is pointless" or "Close this thread"

Didnt Angel say like 20 times to stop saying that? Yes she did.

Either way!
Red Queen & Little D, name your son "Esura".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;130143 said:
You're only adding to it by bitching about it. Just dont post in the thread if you have nothing to say. This goes for all those who says "This thread is pointless" or "Close this thread"

Didnt Angel say like 20 times to stop saying that? Yes she did.

Pal, I only stated that this will probably be closed regardless as to if they are going out or not. I never actually asked for it to be closed, ok? ;)

Anyway... I didn't find this topic pointless, until it turned into flaming... Silly comments... And the fact that they aren't actually going out in the first place. There is hardly a point to this... But nonetheless, it will be closed if the admins chose to close it... I'm just saying that I don't get this thing at all :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think that red queen only had good thoughts when he posted this thread but i thinks it gone out hand now....... so this will be my 5th to last post

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
little_d;130144 said:
^how about no cuz im not going out with him n maybe never will i know its going to hurt

*ignores LOD*

Childbirth is like getting stabbed in the back with a kitchen knife, lol. Just kidding.

Wait, im confused. Red Queen is a him? So ur a she right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom