• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
it's probably best for u not to say those things---not trying to sound mean but we don't want anybody fighting on here right?
well the answer's yes we don't want anybody fighting.....anyways...
love ur sig by the way +rep!

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
chob101;130073 said:
it's probably best for u not to say those things---not trying to sound mean but we don't want anybody fighting on here right?
well the answer's yes we don't want anybody fighting.....anyways...
love ur sig by the way +rep!

Oh, no it's nothing bad at all. Anyway, acording to Lil D there has been a misunderstanding here with RedQueen69. Infact she just wants to be mates and nothing more (I think, I just read what she typed) This is between yous two okay? some memebers will say grats, but you must sort this out first before posting it on a forum with many people (good and bad) nuff said.

@chob101: Cheers, it's my best work with Photoshop 7.0

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i ahve already said what i think ...... and u cant have a real relationship over the internet ...... i think little d or b should stop trying to attension seek and leave red queen alone....

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
You can't have a sucessful relationship over the internet at all. You get bored of them or meet someone else in life. I've never been out with anyone on the internet and only one person in life, but I know it fails flat out. I'll it a month.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
NerosDevil;130088 said:
You can't have a sucessful relationship over the internet at all. You get bored of them or meet someone else in life. I've never been out with anyone on the internet and only one person in life, but I know it fails flat out. I'll it a month.

if u were saying that to me - then i meant was u cant have a relationship over internet not u can...... sorry i have changed it

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
omenminator;130091 said:
if u were saying that to me - then i meant was u cant have a relationship over internet not u can...... sorry i have changed it

Oh, I thought you said that you can.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
sorry for that ...... laptop being gay again and my really fast typing doesnt help

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
it does as we all know little d is weird and she must be confusing redqueen69 ......

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Why, do you have something against her? But anyway RedQueen69 took it the wrong way he said "friends then?" and Lil D said "yes just friends" and then he goes and post that their together.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i hate her..... she stabs people in the back ....

well i dont know what rq69 was thinking .......anyway i have said what i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom