• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good news for Lady and Trish fans

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
UGLY!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
Wtf you must've mean Lucia or something;)
Lady's design is perfect in this game. She's got some hot fashionable clothes on w/ that cute haircut, and some stunna shades. Its good;) :p

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Yeah, Lady was never Ugly. Not supermodel, but she is pretty in DMC3, and that's refined out more in DMC4. Mind you, if that single button pops, there's gonn'e be problems, be she does NOT look like a slut...grants, she is in hot pants...but this is Japan. Fanservice abound.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lady_0989;54375 said:
She's got some hot fashionable clothes on w/ that cute haircut, and some stunna shades. Its good;) :p

I agree. Lady has high fashion sense. I admire that! ~_^\/

I do like the designs of Trish's top now. I wish Lady's had more of design too it. Still, she looks lovely. ;D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
If we do have to battle with Lady then, how are males ment to concertrate if she looks like that?:D , cant wait to play it now:(

Curse

Cursed Girl
oh i feel so ronery lol T_T
but i remeber we had su mtopic where sum ppl agreed with me ~_~ wel sorry for my bad language ^^7

Curse

Cursed Girl
hee thankies :]
but you know they could of made her like this:
Older_Lady_by_alucard_fangirl.jpg

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
She looks pretty bad-a$$ there. But Lady is bad-a$$ no matter what she wears. I liked that green outfit she bought in the episode where she met Trish.

Dark Flame

Dark Savior
It's been stated that Lady won't have a major role in the game besides in the cutscene where she tells Dante about the Order. i hope that Nero atleast gets to meet Lady and Trish in the game.

Top Bottom