• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good Deeds

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What's the last good thing that you have done in your life?

My last good deed was helping out my friend BlueDevil :)

Post up your good deeds, and make yourself feel proud. Also get some appreciation ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Can't say if I have done many good deeds.

The last one I remember is helping a friend of mine overcoming her love troubles.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorting important and personal things out for my girlfriend. That's a good deed, I would think?

Meg

Well let's see. Just yesterday I helped someone out. There was a girl in a wheel chair and she was pushing the button for the handy capped door to open, but it wouldn't. So I ran up and opened it for her.

I try to do at least one good deed a day. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;269862 said:
Well let's see. Just yesterday I helped someone out. There was a girl in a wheel chair and she was pushing the button for the handy capped door to open, but it wouldn't. So I ran up and opened it for her.

I try to do at least one good deed a day. ^_^

Same, followed by a lot of evil deeds afterwards. Like taking lids off jars... Mwhahaha, I am so evil :ninja:

No, seriously, I do try to do a nice thing every day. And honestly, I think I do in some way. I'm hoping for Heaven :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good deeds...let's see here...
Well, I offer my services as a beta reader, and even though I've put my beta profile on hiatus, I'm continuing to do beta work for the peeps who got in before the hiatus went up. But then, that's not really a good deed, is it? That's just me doing the right thing, what anyone else would have done in my position.

Well.......*thinking*.......

I got nothin'. o_o

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hmm, holding the door open for someone (the worst part is, no one really thanks me for it)

Lending a hand to my mom, especially because she can't kneel down.
Laying floor tiles, fixing stuff for parents...

Apart from that, I'm stuck

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The last good deed...I honestly don't know. Apart from being extremely polite (most of the time)...I don't really do much good for people. I'm kind of just here.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Does making signatures count as a good deed?
Eep, i forgot about being polite... sure, i swear like a sailor, but i know my please and thank you's

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
not killing everyone within a 5 mile radius of my house.
every second they have been alive since i moved in i would call a good deed.
:dry:

nini dot exe

Helped my boyfriend and his friend with setting up his old desktop with a new hard drive. xP And learning just how old the damn thing is. Hahaha. But no, really, I tend to notice things in places no one would find them. :] Wooo~ Just needs an OS now.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
cheezMcNASTY;270024 said:
not killing everyone within a 5 mile radius of my house.
every second they have been alive since i moved in i would call a good deed.
:dry:

:lol:
Sadly though, i have to agree :dry:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Anything that you would class as doing good :)

Being polite, and being helpful. Not killing people at all, not just in a radius. And also, just not doing bad things.

So even if it is helping to make somebody else feel better. Or to make somebody else do well. Those are all good deeds. I haven't done a good deed just yet, but when I go to work later and work like no-one's business, I expect I will do :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
The last good deed I did was telling a lady that the AUTOMATIC DOOR will open by it's self and pushing it wont help !! Or was that just being sarcastic :lol:

Meg

I donated school supplies to a Cherokee school in....Mexico? Or was it Texas? I forget. :wacko:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;270150 said:
I donated school supplies to a Cherokee school in....Mexico? Or was it Texas? I forget. :wacko:

Doesn't matter which. A very pleasant thing to do :)

BlueDevil;270157 said:
I'm going to make my dad a milk shake tonight.

That's extremely considerate of you :)

~Appreciation applied~

:ninja:

Top Bottom