• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good Deeds

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I just do good deeds alot then. Like helping friends with problems, making some banners, reading stories, editing some, erm... I think that's it. But I don't even need the appreciation. I only need them to be my friends. That's all I require. Seriously. No appreciation. Don't give me any.

M

Mishka

ehm... i don't know... but i will hug brother soon... is that good?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I often donate a % of my profits on my artwork to certain charities. Usually the Red Cross appeals and TASK Brasil, and other humanitarian charities. I can't really afford to do this as I don't make enough to keep myself let alone keep anyone else, but I rather like doing it anyway.

my mother was so angry( it was my father's fault) I yelld at my father why you did it :verymad:
and it made my mother happy :)

M

Mishka

i have... ehm... i have... i don't know somethin' good i have done

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I started collabing again with my friend for the first time in forever. I feel awesome now.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I gave my XBox360 Devil May Cry 4 game to a friend of mine (case, book and disk)

Then I got the PS3 version...'cept it was only the disk XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
BlueDevil;271275 said:
I gave my XBox360 Devil May Cry 4 game to a friend of mine (case, book and disk)

Then I got the PS3 version...'cept it was only the disk XD

That was nice of you :) I remember when I lent my friend my DMC 4 game, he broke the case. So I broke his case on one of his games... And er, other things. We kind of stopped being friends.

Anyway (As you said) I made you your Signature, that you really like. And I am pleased I did, because I know it means a lot to you :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good deed for the day...would be that I kept my cool when I was really losing my temper. It was tough *wipes sweat from brow* but hey, I managed :D LOL. I fail at good deeds.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thanked LoD for touching up my sig.

And thanks to Nic for making the sig in the first place. ^_^

moseslmpg

I hate to be the party pooper here, but isn't this thread kind of...improper? Doesn't it just inflame the ego and inflate one's pride so that whatever good deed someone does is canceled out by their vainglory?

Wouldn't it be better to keep our good deeds (and bad deeds) to ourselves? Am I being too pessimistic?

Hmm...

aka958

Don't trust people
moseslmpg;271637 said:
I hate to be the party pooper here, but isn't this thread kind of...improper? Doesn't it just inflame the ego and inflate one's pride so that whatever good deed someone does is canceled out by their vainglory?

Wouldn't it be better to keep our good deeds (and bad deeds) to ourselves? Am I being too pessimistic?

Hmm...

Opinion has more than one side you know? Some like to write their good deads so they can feel good about themselves, it doesn't mean it's bad to bask in your own light once in a while. If someone did an unselfish act that made them happy in return, why can't they share it?

moseslmpg

aka958;271646 said:
Opinion has more than one side you know? Some like to write their good deads so they can feel good about themselves, it doesn't mean it's bad to bask in your own light once in a while. If someone did an unselfish act that made them happy in return, why can't they share it?
Sure, they can share it, but should they share it? Doesn't boasting about an unselfish deed make it selfish? I personally think it is pretty bad to bask in one's own light because it precludes any search for a greater light. But maybe I don't really believe that.

Although I am extremely humble :p (and not to mention ironically humorous...and handsome), and I have done myriad thousands of uncountable good deeds, some too great to even recount here, I still feel reluctant to post them for fear of belittling the good deeds of others.

So, refraining from posting my good geeds is my good deed for the day. Everyone is welcome. I'll go spread my benevolence to the rest of the world now. :cool:

Top Bottom