• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goku DBZ V.S Dante

Goku DBZ VS Dante

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Tawsie;160433 said:
No contest. Goku wins hands down, probably won't even get touched.

This, he's faster, stronger, has a wider variety of moves and abilities to utilise, as well as numerous forms, through all of which, he regains his energy and stamina, so even if he gets worn down, he just transforms again and is filled with a stamina boost.

Greater stamina, speed and power means Goku wins this one.

Divine Insect

While Goku would easily win in a fight, I like Dante's overall character much more than Goku. Characters within the DBZ universe are so ridiculously overpowered that you can't really compare anything else to them in terms of fighting abilities, so that would be no contest right there. If it's a debate between who is a better character overall rather than just a who-would-win-in-a-fight scenario, then the characters become at least a little more comparable.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
i accutally will say goku, considering after EVERY single fight that goku is in he gets stronger in the end, plus he has no limit to how powerful he can become while dante, his strength as a demon nor a human can extend this fast,
plus if you are talking about SSJ4 goku, he probably wouldnt even have to ascend past SSJ2 to defeat Dante

i hope none of the viewers get mad at this post im just saying out of my own opinion due to what i know through either series,

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Dark Prince;161703 said:
One blast would turn Dante into dust, lets see him regenerate frum that.

:lol:
even if he used "Kame Hame Ha"?? ^^ I think Goten can beat Dante too, :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
:pMASTER ROSHI FOR THE WIN!!!:p
big%20master%20roshi3.jpg

Durante

Dead
You guys give up on Dante so fast needless to say Dante has been through alot and while Goku may be strong he always just fighted,trained,fighted,trained ofcourse in Dbz world Dante wouldnt stand a chance but in his world Goku wouldnt win that easily we already know what kind of bad ass Dante is he has a wide variaty of weapons he mastered all styles and learned skills like air trick and quicksilver and he can transform into a powerfull devil seriously guys i dont know the answer but i think you shouldn't underestimate Dante

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
****s sakes dude, have a bag of commas, periods and other useful things.

You do raise a good point though. What if Goku had to fight in his weakest form only, so to speak?

Someone else said something about how DBZ characters are way too overpowered to be compared to anyone else - that is also a valid point.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Durante;164284 said:
You guys give up on Dante so fast needless to say Dante has been through alot and while Goku may be strong he always just fighted,trained,fighted,trained ofcourse in Dbz world Dante wouldnt stand a chance but in his world Goku wouldnt win that easily we already know what kind of bad ass Dante is he has a wide variaty of weapons he mastered all styles and learned skills like air trick and quicksilver and he can transform into a powerfull devil seriously guys i dont know the answer but i think you shouldn't underestimate Dante
Rep,rep,rep,rep,rep,rep,rep,rep,rep,rep+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ good point Durante I almost cried(just kidding)when I read the previsious posts.Let's not underestimate Dante.I'm not even a fan of DBZ the characters are too overpowered to be compared with somebody else.

danteneverdie

Well there is a chance that Dante will own this fight..

I read the K-Zone magazine the anime idol characters

goku v.s saiyuki.

saiyuki win because goku did not think that he will be defeated because he is so strong and overpowered.

saiyuki win because of the power limiter put on goku's head.
then goku loses groaning on the ground.

Now if Dante and Goku fight and goku made the same attitude . well theres a chance that dante will win. Because goku will think that Dante is like an ordinary demon. Like he think on saiyuki , Goku thinks that saiyuki is an ordinary slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom