• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goku DBZ V.S Dante

Goku DBZ VS Dante

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
How can anyone think Dante has even the slightest chance?
Have you seen DBZ? Have you seen Goku in action? If the answer to both these questions is no, then why are you even in this thread?
Goku is a beast, even without his transformations. He can destroy worlds without even going full power. It doesn't matter about Dante's weapons, styles or even transformation. He wouldn't have a chance.

@Hydralisk
If Goku can't transform, why should Dante get too? You're making excuses because you are realising how powerless Dante is in the face of Goku.

@danteneverdie
Have you seen DBZ? If you have then you would know Goku never underestimates his opponents, if they are too weak, he probably won't even fight them. So your scenario is out of the window.

Seriously guys, even being a fanboy-ism (Made it up, don't know if it is called that) has a limit. There is a fine line between being a fan boy and being stupid. I know I'm saying this, even though I am on a DMC.org but at least be serious.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
foodmanhhh;167911 said:
well i say that Goku is strong but Dente is better and will will win because of the sword

1st off, don't bump old threads.

2nd, how exactly does a sword give Dante ANY advantage at all?

Goku destroys whole worlds in a sneeze, nothing Dante can do will make any difference.

Honestly is this your argument? "He has a sword so he is better" WTF?

Sparda™

Black Angel;167994 said:
1st off, don't bump old threads.

2nd, how exactly does a sword give Dante ANY advantage at all?

Goku destroys whole worlds in a sneeze, nothing Dante can do will make any difference.

Honestly is this your argument? "He has a sword so he is better" WTF?

Epic win! :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Because the sheer power of your will would cause reality to alter, giving Dante the win.:lol:

But without that, Goku wins.:p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Mundusx19;168075 said:
Bangle of Time.

Gives Dante only a few seconds of advantage, after witch he is helpless.

Goku can take a planet destroying blast to the face, Dante cannot touch him.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Fvck it.

I don't feel like typing a message that'll just turn into a repetitive cycle of me typing the same thing over and over.

I know Dante would win, and that is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom