• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Going away for awhile.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if so I appologize in advance and move it if needed.

To start off... this isn't a BAAAWWW Please feel sorry for me or a call to arms. Just some really serious situations between the relationship between my mother and I have just really hit the fan. So if I'm not active around here for awhile it's because I will not be at my house or near a computer often. Though where I will be they do have a library with computers, but they're always being used and only have 30minutes allowed for each turn.

I'd rather not go into details for personal reasons. I hope at least some of ya'll will understand. I'm not going under some suicide watch or some spiritual journey, I just need a break... and a way to pay my bills and transportation to school since my mom wants nothing to do with it anymore. BEFORE YA'LL ASK, "Why? Why did she do that?" I HAVE NO IDEA! Truely I do not know. She will not look or talk to me. I'm not going to lower myself and pester the sh*t out of her or make nasty remarks.

I may figure it out, and then again I may not. I'm sorry about this. :/ I will be back, so don't worry about me disappearing forever.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Even though I don't know you all that well, I feel the need to say it.

Good bye and good luck with your problems, hope you get it all sorted out and you'll be deeply missed.

We await your return! ^_^

Sparda™

I've been knowing Kayla since I joined here, so I wish you the best out there, and I hope you solve out your family problems in the best way possible.

Good luck, and you'll be hell missed!:)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hope things get sorted out soon for you and we'll still be here when you get back. Unless I break something. Then all you'll see is a "site temporarily unavailable" sign. But you get the idea...:D

ManOfMayhem

Good luck mate. I didnt know you much but I to wish you well on your journey to solve your family problems.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hopefully see you again soon, Rainbow. And I hope everything gets sorted out okay.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
A tiny update here before I head off again... My mom has contacted me a few times. I just noticed a huge difference in her behavior. The friends I'm staying with have asked if I had noticed any difference in her behavior in any way after she had her stroke? I thought back and noticed that she has changed ever since she had it. Like her step-mom who was diabetic. When she got diabetes and started gaining alot of weight then losing alot, then having heart trouble, her additude had changed too. It's like one moment she's fine, then the next she's blaming all her problems on you. With my mom, she's usually fine, but she's been having moments where she just snaps! Whenever she chills out and I come back I'll sit her down and talk. Have any of ya'll seen someone you know have something like this happen?

I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm fine. Still restless, but okay. If my mom or anyone in my family says anything that upsets me on what happend to me, I'm not going to feed them what they want. Just let it go in one ear and out the other. That's all I can really do for now.

Thanks for understanding.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
A little late of me but I want to also wish you everything positive possible in your situation in order to have a wonderful ending to your current situation. May everything works out well;)

Top Bottom