• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Getting Ready For That Time of The Year?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
WHAT?!?!?!? halloween already, its not even october yet!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, im not a fan of it, waste of time, im jsut going to sit at home and practise my skills at my games, try and get ready to won my friends who practise more XD lol and i know, no life for me
Im also not a fan of xmas, easter, birthdays, nor any other "big" holidays

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;124967 said:
Halloween isn't such a big deal over here - I certainly have nothing to do with it and neither does my family. It's just an excuse to frighten vulnerable people and vandalise property.

I was going to say the same thing, Halloween is huge in America but people dont really care for it here. Excuse for people under age of 7 to go trick or treating and anyone over that age to vandalise things and ask people for money for alcohol and cigarettes. Usually people of ages 16-19 knocking on doors with a jacket pulled over their head asking people for money, not what Halloween was meant to be about. Last time someone came to my house was some 19 year old shouting abuse at my sisters for cash, when they told him to get lost he threw a rock at my house. Ended up me punching both him and his friend, safe to say no-one has been since. Children are fine but people over that age are just a nuisance on Halloween & also start trick or treating about 2 weeks before Halloween which is annoying.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hell I don't even like little kids coming to the house - it's bad enough one lives here...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;124992 said:
Hell I don't even like little kids coming to the house - it's bad enough one lives here...

The young kids still going around with parents and the others who are just old enough to do it themselves arent too bad.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
The dark knight;124864 said:
You getting drunk? Oh dear. Don't meet your ex bf there. Thungs might get nasty :lol:

:lol: You know it!!! I'd probably kill him if he came :p

I just love halloween. I love doing halloween parties. My friends say mine are amazing. We decorate the whole house and we do really gay things like pass the parcel :lol: I think I'll do truth or dare this year. We did that one year and I had to spin around wearing this skirt which sorta flew up when you twisled round......:lol:
And I'm not a bad kid. I don't go trick or treating, or messing up someones house. I stay in all the time like a sad person :p

Koemi

half-breed
The only Halloween for me is studying overnight, looking like a zombie, and walking to the closest Chinese take-out / 7-11 for a "treat" or whatever ^_^.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
^:lol:
I look like a zombie in the morning, because I look dead when I wake up :lol:
and I just love the spirit of halloween. It's great were I live :p

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
OMG. When I saw part of the name on DMC forum index, "Getting Ready For That Time Of...." I thought sum1 was talking about Aunt Flo ROFL!!!!

But Trick or Treating is over for me. I'm gunna go bumping in the night, if you know what I mean *wink, wink*

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I'm with a lot of people. Halloween isnt really that big here but I am inited to a Halloween party this year!

I'm thinking I'll go as a vampire cause I have to save being a zombie for the "we're all gunna die" party a few days before... That is if we make it to Halloween...

Top Bottom