• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Getting Ready For That Time of The Year?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Anyone having a halloween party????? :lol:

I am! and all of my mates and I are having a bottle of vodka each!! the party is going to be MAD! eith me drunk, I'm the wildest person on the planet!!!!

If you are not having a party, then are you going to celebrate it?
Or do you even like it???

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
by the title of the thread it sounds like the time of the year would be loads of things

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought it was going to be "That time of the month" :lol: As to which my answer would have been "No"...

Anyway... Not a big fan of Halloween... I'll see what happens when it happens.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O
Halloween is amazing! it rocks! I don't even go trick or treating but it still rocks!!
Especially one year. That was out of control....but if you want to know that, you can pm me ;)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I huge fan of halloween. i love dressing up. but it's also a big holiday for my religon. I usually go to my friend's house and we dress up and hand out candy from her garage...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ohhh one more post and your post count will be 666 DD ;)

Nah, doesn't appeal to me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I LOVE EASTER, what r u on about...

Hate pancake day... I hate pancakes, and they have their own day. Fine, next week is LoD week ;)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My friends and I are going as Nintendo characters. I'm going as Mario, and my other two friends are going as Luigi and Link. My mother is Wiccan, so she will be celebrating Samhain that evening while I go out with my friends.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh yes, I'm going for my usual routine of loading the paintball gun, shooting Trick Or Treaters and getting drunk up at the Yeovil college Halloween Party. <3

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
the only thing thats a bit fun i guess of halloween.is scaring kids stealing their candy trowing eggs at houses and make pranks.in other words make other peoples day a living hell

The dark knight

You getting drunk? Oh dear. Don't meet your ex bf there. Thungs might get nasty :lol: . I wanna get drunk.....but I can't. Not in the United States atleast.....
Demons Destiny;124820 said:
Anyone having a halloween party????? :lol:

I am! and all of my mates and I are having a bottle of vodka each!! the party is going to be MAD! eith me drunk, I'm the wildest person on the planet!!!!

If you are not having a party, then are you going to celebrate it?
Or do you even like it???

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
lol....i've been drunk twice in my life and i don't think i like it....lol. so i probably won't be getting drunk

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Halloween isn't such a big deal over here - I certainly have nothing to do with it and neither does my family. It's just an excuse to frighten vulnerable people and vandalise property.

Top Bottom