• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

New FF16 trailer, showcasing the world of Valisthea.

Here's how the summons work.

Here's the gaming conference showcase.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I can't believe the Sonic franchise is dead...what's that? Oh it's just Sonic who's dead? Oh thank goodness for that~

(This is an April Fool's Joke just so we're clear).

Dr. Cheesesteak

Has anyone been following Redfall news? First the lukewarmish preview session for content creators and now that apparently awful display of gameplay from IGN. To clarify, the PLAYER for IGN was awful, not the game itself.

I'll still be playing it. I'd gladly buy it if I didn't already have Game Pass. But really makes me wonder if ppl will go in w/ preconceived notions and dock it just based off the pre-release marketing.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Can anyone explain to me why an American company buying another American company needs approval from other countries' competition regulators?

And why if the entire world approves it, but one country doesn't, why that'd block the whole thing?

Dr. Cheesesteak

Pretty excited for this. Crazy to think this and SF are releasing just a few months apart from each other. I've always played MK over SF, but we'll see what I stick with in the long term.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Solid showcase. Neva, Ultros, and Marathon were probably my top favorites. No jab at FF16 or Spidey 2 or anything. They just don't excite me as a PC player.

Deleted_User

Surprised nobody's posted it yet...

iu

Top Bottom