• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That was a pretty dry Nintendo Direct. The only (new) things I was really excited for were the new WarioWare game, Detective Pikachu Returns and the Star Ocean 2 Remake. MGS Master Collection being on Switch is interesting, if it runs well enough I might consider getting it on there instead of Playstation.

:unsure:

Dr. Cheesesteak

I started P3P a couple weeks ago, hoping to finish it by year's end, so I can 1. finish it before P3R and 2. have enough cooldown time before P3R comes out. My pace isn't great, I'm only about 4 hours in.

I also started P5S back up. I was already about 6 hours in and would like to finish it before P5T. So I have 4 months or so. But there's also about a dozen new games coming out before then that will take priority. Ugh, the planning of a backlog. At least P5S and P5T are both sort of their own thing, so I don't really need to play one in order to enjoy the other.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Supposedly a PS5 Slim has leaked for late 2023 and I really need it like now, I have been dodging FF16 spoilers like Neo dodges bullets. o_O

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's the nine year anniversary of the release of the P.T demo.

Even after all these years it still hurts that we never got a chance to see a Kojima/Del Toro/Junji Ito made Silent Hill game. :cry:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
TMNT the last ronin is getting adapted into a game. It's a short comic around 5 issues so I'm curious how they expand on the core story.

Top Bottom