• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Deleted_User

Unfortunately Konami has burned me so bad that I can't bring myself to feel any joy regarding the Delta announcement.

I might pick up the Master Collection though to try and relive my childhood.
Yeah, if there was no Master collection, I'd actually be pretty ****ed that theyre remaking snake eater.
Fingers crossed they bring MGS4 to modern hardware...

Dr. Cheesesteak

My excitement for Alone in the Dark has definitely increased. I played the one from the early 2010s and thought it was fine. I never played any of the old school ones.

Unfortunately Konami has burned me so bad that I can't bring myself to feel any joy regarding the Delta announcement.

I might pick up the Master Collection though to try and relive my childhood.
Yeah, if there was no Master collection, I'd actually be pretty ****ed that theyre remaking snake eater.
Fingers crossed they bring MGS4 to modern hardware...
I understand ppl's distrust of Konami, but tbh, I'm cool with them now. And I was BIG on the anti-Konami train for years. But GetsuFumaDen, the quality of the recent Castlevania collections, and the upcoming Cygni (3rd-party studio, but still) showed me Konami still gives a tiny bit of a damn. The Silent Hill revival made me even more sure of it. I have faith in them.

But the thing that makes me reluctant to get excited about MGS Delta and Master Collection is I'm just really no longer interested in the series. Or at least as it relates to Snake. His story is over and I'm not necessarily a huge partaker of re-playing old games I've already finished for nostalgia's sake. A MGRR2 is another story, though. Well, literally and also just in regards to that colloquialism lol.

And for specifically for MGS Delta, I'm not anti-remake. But 1:1 remakes don't really excite me. Still, I appreciate that Konami is at least trying to make a big jump back into the industry.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Prince of Persia: the lost Crown announced

Lies of P release date trailer.

Banishers of Eden story trailer.

Like a Dragon gaiden announced.

FF7 Ever Crisis

FF7R Rebirth gameplay trailer.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Persona 3 reloaded and Persona 5 Tactics leaked.
Considering that 3 is the worst game of the six and there's no sign of FeMC or Answer content, I'll give it a pass.

Tactica looks mildly interesting, but I'll have to see more before I can be convinced another game with the P5 cast is worth playing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

New IP from the Persona Team. I'm totally interested

New Star Wars game.

New Like a Dragon title staring Ichiban Kasuga.

Jusant from Dontnod (Life is Strange, Remember Me)

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Lain
That's fine. The game comes out next year so I have a few months to change my mind.
I mean, I was only stating my own opinion (which appears to be in the minority around the net), I only quoted you since you posted the trailer before I managed to, not because I was trying to change your mind.

Top Bottom