• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
H6W0rx4U

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i saw that earlier , i loved the tr reboot and rise so i hope this new one expands on those

Always preferred tomb raider to uncharted

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, I saw the teaser with the aztec pyramid. I have so little interest if Lara turns wooden like she did in rise. Gameplay on these games is so standardized I could play this or Horizon with very little adapting so with those games character is rather important for me on these open world, bow+arrow games.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
BanNam have finally subbed the second trailer for "Super Robot Wars X" for anyone interested.

Got a good roster going on here. :thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is coming to Xbox One & Enhanced for One X on April 11th! As a thank you to the patient Ninja Theory Xbox fans, pre-order from Monday or buy in the 1st week on the Xbox Store and save 10%!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Picking this up to play on my xb1x for sure , i held out getting in on my ps4 when i heard a rumour it would come to xbox

Can't wait to play it , being a gael with celtic heritage myself i am curious to see if it's got authentic celtic symbolry etc in it

Top Bottom