• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
Okami HD draws its way onto the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC!
sYuUHZoc

The much loved and highly acclaimed BAFTA award-winning visual masterpiece Okami HD will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC both physically and digitally across Europe on December 12, 2017.

The original game, released to critical and consumer acclaim in 2006, was hailed as one of the most beautiful games ever created, and this latest release with its renowned Sumi-e ink art style is now even more breath-taking as the graphics have been updated to take advantage of modern high resolutions. Okami HD will be compatible with Xbox One X and PS4 Pro whilst featuring stunning 4K graphics on Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and supported PC hardware.

In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and colour. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.

Players will be able to choose between playing in a modern widescreen format or the original 2007 release’s 4:3 ratio. Interactive loading game screens from the original game are also included, allowing players to earn bonus demon fangs which can be traded for in-game items.

Okami HD will be available digitally for all formats for MSRP £15.99 / €19.99 / $19.99 on December 12, 2017. For physical pricing please check with European retailers.​

berto

I Saw the Devil
http://gematsu.com/2017/09/gravity-rush-2-online-services-end-january-19

9fZtLzf7UmmrZhKezgc6eG.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia will end online services for Gravity Rush 2 on January 18, 2018 at 9:00 p.m. PT / January 19 at 12:00 a.m. ET / 6:00 a.m. UK / 14:00 JST, the company announced.

The following features will be inaccessible following the service termination:

• Sending and receiving Challenges
  • Viewing the rankings
  • Sending and receiving Treasure Hunts
  • Sending, receiving, and reviewing Photo Ghosts
  • Obtaining Dusty Tokens, as well as its rewards
From today until service ends, Sony has implemented a “Dusty Token Acquisition Increase Event,” which will increase the amount of Dusty Tokens you can obtain by playing online, allowing you to obtain the costumes, Talismans, and other rewards that will no longer be available when service ends.

Gravity Rush 2 launched for PlayStation 4 on January 18 in Europe, January 19 in Japan, and January 20 in the Americas and United Kingdom.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...games-week-is-coming-heres-where-to-watch-it/
Xo8uGXAu

Updated PlayStation VR Model Announced

eH2URyJh

Is there a new PlayStation VR model? How is it different?

A hardware update to PlayStation VR is being prepared. The new version, model number CUH-ZVR2, features an updated design that enables the stereo headphone cables to be integrated with the VR headset and a slimmer, streamlined connection cable. There’s also an updated Processor Unit that supports HDR pass through, enabling users to enjoy HDR-compatible PS4 content on a TV without having to disconnect the Processor Unit in between the TV and the PS4 system. This function can be used only when the VR headset is turned off.

When will the new PS VR model become available in North America? How much will it be?

We will share details on the launch timing in North America at a later date. The pricing of the PS VR bundles will remain the same.

How can I distinguish between the old PS VR headset and the new one when I’m purchasing?

The packaging for PlayStation VR will change slightly when the new model hits stores. To differentiate, look for the model number printed on the box. The previous PS VR’s model number is CUH-ZVR1, and the new PS VR’s model number is CUH-ZVR2. Also, the product image on the packaging will be updated to show changes on the new model, like the integrated headphones on the VR headset.

If I already own a PS VR, can I swap out my old Processor Unit with the updated one?

Because the cables of CUH-ZVR1 and CUH-ZVR2 are different, you cannot swap the Processor Units.

Are the PS VR games I already own compatible with the new model?

Yes, all PS VR games are compatible with both PS VR models.

PlayStation VR: The Ultimate FAQ

The new version of PlayStation VR, model number CUH-ZVR2, will release in Japan on October 14.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
cVFrXteiZYc

Catherine-FB-Ann_12-19-17-400x240.jpg

Catherine: Full Body Announced for the PS4 and PS Vita

Atlus has announced that a remake of Catherine will be released for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, called Catherine: Full Body.

The game will be developed by Atlus’ new internal development team, Studio Zero, which had previously announced the fantasy RPG Project Re Fantasy: A Fool’s Journey Begins.

F6ys6lxX

A Niconico live stream for the game will take place on December 22, 2017 at 7:30 PM JST (2:30 AM PST / 5:30 AM EST).

Famitsu has reported that the January 4, 2018 issue of the weekly magazine (releasing on December 21, 2017), will feature information on the game.

tLfTVfOE

A third person called “Catherine,” but with a different personality and atmosphere than the other two who appeared in the original version.
Katsrua Hashino will serve as director of the action puzzle adventure game Catherine, originally released in 2011 and starring a 32-year-old man with relationship issues, suffering nightmares as a result.

rwCVqdGB

New scenes and developments will occur in this game.

The cover for the issue will feature new art by Shigenori Soejima.

personacentral.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom