• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Oh GameStop, that explains why I didn't know as that American chain was never a thing in my country.

Sad for all the people who working on the magazine. It's never fun to lose your job, speaking from a lot of experience.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ff16 is pretty good, i still think 15 is a better game and noctis is a better character than clive. Ff16 deffo has some incredible boss fights though

Dr. Cheesesteak

I'm really excited for FF16. I did not like FF15 that much. Got to the last sequence and actually quit the game. That's how much I disliked it that game. Combat was just a slog.

And like FF15, FF16 has preset button layouts only. I don't know why Square, Nintendo, and Sony's studios (except Insomnaic) are allergic to custom controls. It's quite frustrating. Looks like I'll be using Type D or Type F layout.

But I definitely am a fan of Yoshi-P compared to the main Kingdom Hearts turned FF-leads team. FF7R seems kind of...I don't know, generic or cringe to me, with everything I have seen. Really, the VA'ing and multiverse approach. FF16 seems way more up my alley in tone, presentation, story, etc.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

legacy of kain is getting a prequel graphic novel.

there is a kickstarter campaign you can donate too.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Outside of Tales of Graces Remastered and another Castlevania Collection, the only new thing that interested me in the Nintendo Direct was easily the fact that Metal Slug Tactics finally got a new trailer after what feels like eons.

Top Bottom